fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Okay, I just tried the game on Newgrounds.
To me, the intro is a bit annoying and wordy to me.
Is there a way to skip the intro to the management sandbox?
This is a brothel managment game after all.
It could have been the best, since most other similar games are text-based,
but this by far has the best render/cg quality.
Deleted the Newgrounds link. It's one of the earliest versions and very outdated.
Play the newest version. You can choose to skip the intro or just press "shift/skip" buttons.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
do old saves work?
Yes. Just transfer old "save" folder to a new game folder if PC.
If you're playing on android, just install a new version on top of the old one.

Use "Reset courtesans talents" found in the office book. I've been modifying skill trees and some data need resetting.

Reactions: Nocro32510

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
how do i call a girl for training? cant find any button in the training room
Use the "management" button to open a new GUI.
Talk for general chat, encouragement, and discipline.
Sex training for opening training options.

Screenshot_9.png

Don't overtrain. Currently working on a new training system which should be more fun :)

Reactions: Harem_Master

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey i have a question so in the oldest version i could train fuyu in BDSM but i don't see the option in the latest versions was it removed ? or i just need to grind more ?
thanks in advance

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
hey i have a question so in the oldest version i could train fuyu in BDSM but i don't see the option in the latest versions was it removed ? or i just need to grind more ?
thanks in advance
Sex training is being reworked.
And a lot of bunch other things being added. Players will have the option to make courtesans more sluty or refine. Adding "Fame", which going to be important serving nobility/high class, but it will suffer if the player chooses for courtesans to indulge with extreme kinks like serving multiple customers. Extreme kinks are fun but can be a little out of place building a respectable establishment. Probably balancing between those two options are possible. It'll be a player's choice.

s_training.png

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
All my saves have disappeared. I am definitely not going to restart. So good bye. :(
Check the first post on how to use old saves. In short, just transfer the save folder to the new game folder.

Any content in this update, or is it just laying the groundwork for future development?
Read the changelog. Everything v0.6.x includes in this update. New stuff and content for about an hour probably.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Check the first post on how to use old saves. In short, just transfer the save folder to the new game folder.

Read the changelog. Everything v0.6.x includes in this update. New stuff and content for about an hour probably.
Sure wish people would read before they flip out and refuse to play again because they think they need to restart. fidless your game is really amazing so far, thanks for creating something really unique and extremely entertaining. I look forward to how it continues to develop, but bravo for what you have done so far!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reij and fidless

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Ohh Boi This looks good gonna give this is a try now i have been waiting for the updates to stack up and now is the time to fap i mean play.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
please. do you have a chance to add a Walkthrough file to the game. I can't understand anything because of the language problem. if you put such a file. at least I can understand what to do with translate

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
please. do you have a chance to add a Walkthrough file to the game. I can't understand anything because of the language problem. if you put such a file. at least I can understand what to do with translate
You don't need a walkthrough. There are some hidden events, but the most game will unlock as you play.
Check the second post for some guidance, but basically just play, train, upgrade stuff, and repair establishment when needed. Buy enough food, maids. It's pretty simple.

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes