DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
First time playing this game.

View attachment 1279583
if you add a mercenarie you can't remove? dude i'm poor i was just checking the cost xD!

Great game btw.
I will enjoy it.jpg
Latest 0.10.02B version, you should be able to click "-" button after Mercenaries to decrease them; save before in case of problems.

You will need some for night attacks of your enemies.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I have passed version 10.2B and all Quest accomplished except for two. Loan repayment 12k. which is work in progress, The final is killing tomomitsu. I have set up to make 80k a week and now on +270k day 202. Where do I stop or which day?. It seems no ending or stopping to wait for next update>

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I have passed version 10.2B and all Quest accomplished except for two. Loan repayment 12k. which is work in progress, The final is killing tomomitsu. I have set up to make 80k a week and now on +270k day 202. Where do I stop or which day?. It seems no ending or stopping to wait for next update>

This is the reason I stopped playing the game. The loan repayment is a wip and, to me, was supposed to be a way to throttle down the amassing of money to expand the brothel and getting higher level equipment. As is, playing with just the ability to accumulate money makes the game too easy. The dev really needs to put the loan payment schedule in the game to make more challenging. Perhaps even increase the amount payment. Otherwise, you just become too rich too fast. Just my opinion.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
This is the reason I stopped playing the game. The loan repayment is a wip and, to me, was supposed to be a way to throttle down the amassing of money to expand the brothel and getting higher level equipment. As is, playing with just the ability to accumulate money makes the game too easy. The dev really needs to put the loan payment schedule in the game to make more challenging. Perhaps even increase the amount payment. Otherwise, you just become too rich too fast. Just my opinion.
That's expected from the unfinished game. In previous versions I had game locked from continuing when content end was reached but it made many people unhappy.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
That's expected from the unfinished game. In previous versions I had game locked from continuing when content end was reached but it made many people unhappy.
Don't misunderstand, I really enjoy the game it is just that when the timer on the loan payment stayed at 30 days and didn't change I decided to stop until that becomes part of the game. I look forward to continuing when that gets implemented.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Good to know you care for the general happiness :cool:, fidless!

Your game made me happy as well most times I played. Very nice work so far!

I 'd strongly recommend you to involve someone capable of extended proof-reading due to the many typos, grammar and word choice issues during the dialogues though ;)... but nothing too distracting anyway.
Additionly, there were some repeated dialogues in some of the events (complete "doubles" of dialogue text, for example in the event when Kisayo and Nekomi are planning to leave to Nekori Valley.
The only real crash of the game I encountered was just when entering the Nekori Valley on the map.

However, I would really like to know after which quest the end of current content is reached?
Could you please add the latest available (main) quest to the changelog for us to know how far we may play without problems in regard of future updates?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Good to know you care for the general happiness :cool:, fidless!

Your game made me happy as well most times I played. Very nice work so far!

I 'd strongly recommend you to involve someone capable of extended proof-reading due to the many typos, grammar and word choice issues during the dialogues though ;)... but nothing too distracting anyway.
Additionly, there were some repeated dialogues in some of the events (complete "doubles" of dialogue text, for example in the event when Kisayo and Nekomi are planning to leave to Nekori Valley.
The only real crash of the game I encountered was just when entering the Nekori Valley on the map.

However, I would really like to know after which quest the end of current content is reached?
Could you please add the latest available (main) quest to the changelog for us to know how far we may play without problems in regard of future updates?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
I already collaborating with a very competent writer, but it's the news to be announced in the coming days. We're preparing something big.
As for progress, the current content ends with exploration maps after rescuing "X" guy. It happens around day ~60.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
I already collaborating with a very competent writer, but it's the news to be announced in the coming days. We're preparing something big.
Good news indeed!

I also wanted to say that beyond another person's and my difficulty in getting auto-rest to work all the times it should (he thinks it might be linked to order of choosing job & auto-rest):

auto-rest is misspelled in menu one place as "auto-reset", a very different word.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
fidless Are there non-courtesans girls ( heroines) which you can romance and be in a relationship with in now or future ( dating, marrying, harem...etc) or all the girls in the game are whores? I enjoy brothel management games but I hope we have actual love interests in the game

caju

Oct 5, 2017
fidless Are there non-courtesans girls ( heroines) which you can romance and be in a relationship with in now or future ( dating, marrying, harem...etc) or all the girls in the game are whores? I enjoy brothel management games but I hope we have actual love interests in the game
Your wife and her bodyguard... Neither is a courtesan

Reactions: AwsHen

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
how to recruit helpers in game fights somehow I cant seem to recuit them
For fights on the adventure map, the city regions, currently only your party members with names can fight: yourself, Umezou, Nekomi. Ignore "mercenaries" button.

Mercenaries you hire on the "Red Petal" screen will be used to defend against nightly attacks on your brothel. In some previous versions of the game, you could hire "guards" that were used differently, but that was intentionally changed a few releases ago.

Prepare your named party members by taking on fights in city regions in Kisayo's room, to increase their level, and buy butter better armor and healing/performance items in town. (lol - butter...)

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
For fights on the adventure map, the city regions, currently only your party members with names can fight: yourself, Umezou, Nekomi.

Mercenaries you hire will be used to defend against nightly attacks on your brothel. In some previous versions of the game, you could hire "guards" that were used differently, but that was intentionally changed a few releases ago.

Prepare your named party members by taking on fights in city regions in Kisayo's room, to increase their level, and buy butter armor and healing/performance items in town.
Don't know about that armor. Ever heard the expression "Like a knife through butter".:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: DougTheC

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Does MC has regular repeatable sex scenes with the girls? After the training and brothel opened, I can only see pictures as scenes. When I go their room there is no 'sex' option. All the animated scenes I watched are customers fucking girls except one bath scene with the blondie. Seriously are there not repeatable sex scenes between mc and the prostitues in day or night? Because from the play I've so far 90% of the animated scenes are customers fucking the girls. MC almost don't get any in terms of animated scenes. At least bunch of repeatable scenes would be good... It's better than nothing

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Does MC has regular repeatable sex scenes with the girls? After the training and brothel opened, I can only see pictures as scenes. When I go their room there is no 'sex' option. All the animated scenes I watched are customers fucking girls except one bath scene with the blondie. Seriously are there not repeatable sex scenes between mc and the prostitues in day or night? Because from the play I've so far 90% of the animated scenes are customers fucking the girls. MC almost don't get any in terms of animated scenes. At least bunch of repeatable scenes would be good... It's better than nothing
You probably playing a different game because the gallery shows 50% of scenes are with mc and the other half is being from "requests".

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
You probably playing a different game because the gallery shows 50% of scenes are with mc and the other half is being from "requests".
What? I legit don't have any repeatable animated sex scenes with any of the girls in their room. There is just 'encourage' and 'general topics'. Am I missing something? Will they open when we progress? Or all MC animated sex scenes are one time only and non-repeatable?

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
On the screens in this thread it shows the MC having more named party members at low level, but I have only 2 and am about level 8. How can I recruit these? ;)

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes