3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
The point of "cucking" their bf/husbands is to steal them from them, not "loan" or "share" them for a bit and then have them go back, thats just getting sloppy seconds from an unfaithful slut. How can she "love" her bf and still fuck the MC?, so if we have her as a main girl eventually she will love MC but still be a slut and cheat on him just like she is doing now with her bf?? I dont get it, she mention she doesnt want a "exclusive relationship" so she wants to have a partner and still sleep around.
Usually when devs write a "netori" story like this, they make sure the girl isn't seen as just a slut that likes to cheat and then go back to being lovey dovey with her partners, and thats whats happening with Eva, it just doesnt paint her in a good light.

I guess we will see how her story goes but I dont think she is main girl material tbh, for the way you presented her, you wrote her as if she was just a slutty side girl that wants to catch every single STD before settling down with some loser who will be willing to take her at that point. Her dialogs scream "sharing/swinging" or "open relationship" bullshit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the fuck is up with this bitch lmao. And I didnt say it was ntr, just that people that dont like ntr, dont like the girls being with others once they have already been intimate with MC. At least make her avoidable dude.
It sounds like she was written by a brainwashed wokester who wants to Explore and sleep with as many people as possible, who then is shocked when she's ran through and no one wants her when she's ready to settle lmao, her character is an exact copy of modern western women

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
LewdsMeister something is wrong with the release, the Intro images can't be found. I gave up at the 3rd image, don't know if it works later.

Maybe the name changed, or the location or whatever else, I'll wait for your reply or for a fix.

Peace :)

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
It sounds like she was written by a brainwashed wokester who wants to Explore and sleep with as many people as possible, who then is shocked when she's ran through and no one wants her when she's ready to settle lmao, her character is an exact copy of modern western women
90% of the world's population has a body count, bruh. That other 10% are either unfuckable for whatever reason or... Nah. That's pretty much the only reason. :ROFLMAO:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Wicked Ways [v0.2] [LewdsMeister] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [129 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [124 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Version PC When a new game appears, I don't know if it's the compression or the game

Image "intro1" not found
Image "intro2" not found
Image "intro3" not found
Image "intro4" not found

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
When a new game appears, I don't know if it's the compression or the game

Image "intro1" not found
Image "intro2" not found
Image "intro3" not found
Image "intro4" not found
Not the fault of the compression, thats also in the original game. Tag me if the dev fixed it, so I update my version.

Reactions: jhonatanw

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
90% of the world's population has a body count, bruh. That other 10% are either unfuckable for whatever reason or... Nah. That's pretty much the only reason. :ROFLMAO:
my comment had nothing to do with the world populations body count, was just about eva exhibiting typical hoe behaviour

Reactions: Dark Silence

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Why is there no virgin tag? Is the mc doomed to live his miserable life eating carrion after more successful males and taking sloppy seconds?
As for me, no virgin tag is an automatic NTR tag.
well thats why the cheating tag is there, at least 2 of the girls are sloppy seconds

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
my comment had nothing to do with the world populations body count, was just about eva exhibiting typical hoe behaviour
Ok. But I see someone who needs my comment below you. :ROFLMAO:
Why is there no virgin tag? Is the mc doomed to live his miserable life eating carrion after more successful males and taking sloppy seconds?
As for me, no virgin tag is an automatic NTR tag.
Here ya go, bruh:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Just to clarify, the MC is cucking the other males here, it's not like the MC is committed to them. There is no mention of Samantha and Eva having sexual relations with their partners. The only reason is Samantha is one confused girl who is more submissive to the MC than to her partner. MC suddenly started feeling conflicted because a girl like Eva is getting clingy and has seriously got issues which might come back to bite him. Also, Samantha is a confused individual who acts the MC's pet when he moves his fingers. They are basically your bootycalls but with future consequences.

Also, I'm updating the links as soon as possible but GOFILE has been acting up so it might take a while.

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
Just to clarify, the MC is cucking the other males here,
As for me the mc is cucking himself. It is said that he is super smart and successful, yet all his sexual partners, whom he doesn't even have the option of not sleeping with, are used goods from under their boyfriends or husbands. Does the mc have erectile dysfunction and he cant get a hard-on unless he knows the girl was fucked by someone else before? Why doesn't he find himself a virgin?

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
As for me the mc is cucking himself. It is said that he is super smart and successful, yet all his sexual partners, whom he doesn't even have the option of not sleeping with, are used goods from under their boyfriends or husbands. Does the mc have erectile dysfunction and he cant get a hard-on unless he knows the girl was fucked by someone else before? Why doesn't he find himself a virgin?
He gets the thrill from engaging himself in forbidden lust. He's a philanderer what do you expect? Someone like him isn't craving love from these troubled women, but only fun. What's more thrilling than fucking other men's women when you also have a fresh one at home? It's not like he's simping for them.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Use at your own risk.
Missing Intro images is not the fault of my Compression, its also a problem in the Original game, either you ignore the 4 missing pictures and keep playing our wait until the Dev updated the game.
There are far worse things in life than four pictures not working in a game. Cheers for compressing it..AND of course thanks to LewdsMeister for creating it

Reactions: Bob69

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
He gets the thrill from engaging himself in forbidden lust. He's a philanderer what do you expect? Someone like him isn't craving love from these troubled women, but only fun. What's more thrilling than fucking other men's women when you also have a fresh one at home? It's not like he's simping for them.
In other words, he's just a cuck who likes to sleep with women who have slept with someone before him and will sleep with someone after him. Is it necessary to invent new words and definitions for that? To not call yourself a cuck?

He's not just a cuck, he's a super mega cuck. You know the difference between an omega cuck and an alpha cuck? An omega cuck is cucked by his one girlfriend or wife, while an alpha cuck is cucked by the countless women he slept with who now sleeping with other men other then him. While he is like: "I am not a cuck but a philanderer !"

Last edited:

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Wicked Ways [v0.2] [LewdsMeister] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Missing Intro images is not the fault of my Compression, its also a problem in the Original game, either you ignore the 4 missing pictures and keep playing our wait until the Dev updated the game.

Win/Linux [129 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [124 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

I have fixed the issues and updated the GOFILE LINKS. Intros work now. Kindly check.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes