3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Interesting but the MC really does not look the part, he is not good looking at all and looks like a nerd out of water.
Too bad you couldn't find a better face for him

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you add a little more choices to not get sucked into sex with every girl out there, a man can just be friends with women - especially if he has such a beauty at home

Reactions: CriticalDecision

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
For the love of god, please stop separating dialogue from shot changes. Everytime there's a new shot you force the player to make an additional click to reveal the dialogue which accompanies said shot. You are massively increasing the total number of clicks needed to get through the game. I'm trying to play an AVN, I don't need to get carpal tunnel from clicking like a korean Starcraft player.

This applies to one option "choices" as well. If there's only one option, there's no point in making a choice prompt for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: gaimariy and Earply

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
For the love of god, please stop separating dialogue from shot changes. Everytime there's a new shot you force the player to make an additional click to reveal the dialogue which accompanies said shot. You are massively increasing the total number of clicks needed to get through the game. I'm trying to play an AVN, I don't need to get carpal tunnel from clicking like a korean Starcraft player.

This applies to one option "choices" as well. If there's only one option, there's no point in making a choice prompt for it.
You know there is auto button, you can even adjust the speed

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
You know there is auto button, you can even adjust the speed
That does not solve anything because I read at my own pace, sometimes I read fast and sometimes I read slow, sometimes I want to think about something and sometimes I just want to move on.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
That does not solve anything because I read at my own pace, sometimes I read fast and sometimes I read slow, sometimes I want to think about something and sometimes I just want to move on.
How privileged has your life been to reach this level of laziness?
You seriously complaining about clicking buttons on free video game?
What's next dev should personally be at your side to click buttons for you?
Jesus christ man, and why the f am i replying to you. I must have hit my head somewhere

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
How privileged has your life been to reach this level of laziness?
You seriously complaining about clicking buttons on free video game?
What's next dev should personally be at your side to click buttons for you?
Jesus christ man, and why the f am i replying to you. I must have hit my head somewhere
God forbid someone criticize the technical aspect of a game.

Btw, genius, my suggestion would actually make life easier for the dev because he would have to input less total lines of code if the dialogue showed up on the same screen as the next shot.

Reactions: Earply

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
7-m3.png

Dear Gamers,

We’re thrilled to announce the release of Chapter 5 for Wicked Ways—a major milestone in our journey!

Since the initial release of the game in September 2023, we’ve listened to your valuable feedback and worked diligently to refine and enhance your experience. With Wicked Ways 0.5, we’re excited to present a game that aligns closely with the vision we had from the start of this passion project.

This update brings a host of exciting changes and improvements, ensuring a more immersive and engaging experience. Here’s what you can look forward to:

Wicked Ways 0.5 – Chapter 5 Available Now

Experience Chapter 5 of Wicked Ways, now available for Windows, Linux, macOS, and Android.

Get Wicked Ways 0.5 on

Follow us on

Join our community on

Support us on

Thank you for your continued support!

Change Log:

1. Dynamic Main Menu Screen: The main menu now features dynamic screens that evolve as you progress through the game, adding a fresh touch to your gameplay experience.

2. Wicked Gallery: Introducing the much-requested Wicked Gallery! Unlock exclusive photos of the Wicked Girls based on your actions at various points throughout the game. Visit the gallery to view the exclusive photos you've unlocked. While the gallery is currently limited, more pictures and a fully-fledged gallery will be available in the next update.

3. Updated Main Character Appearance: The main character’s appearance has been refreshed for consistency in upcoming scenes.

4. Updated Amanda Appearance: Amanda’s look has been updated to better align with the game's evolving visual style.

5. New Characters: Several new characters have been introduced, enriching the game's world and story.

6. Remastered Scenes: Multiple scenes have been remastered from the ground up, providing a more polished and refined experience.

7. Remastered Animations: Nearly all older animations have been remastered, with the remainder to be completed in future updates.

8. New Scenes: Enjoy several new scenes designed to enhance immersion and storytelling.

9. New Animations: Experience new animations that add depth and realism to the game.

10. Critical Choices: New critical choices have been added across both older and newer chapters, influencing the story’s direction.

11. Enhanced Dialogues: Expanded dialogues offer a richer narrative experience and deeper character interactions.

12. Proofreading and Corrections: Extensive proofreading has been done to reduce grammatical and punctuation errors and to improve continuity throughout the game.

13. Dialogue Improvements: Necessary changes have been made to dialogues to better align with the story and enhance overall quality.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm. We’re excited to share these updates with you and look forward to bringing you more in the near future. The next update won’t be far behind, and we promise it will be worth the wait.

Enjoy Wicked Ways 0.5!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wicked Ways [v0.5] [LewdsMeister]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Wicked Ways [v0.5] [LewdsMeister]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
I download from workupload but it shows error when the game opening.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font 'Yipes.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2819, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1353, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 260, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 900, in render
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 754, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1121, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 968, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1314, in render
    xminimum = max(xminimum, size_groups[size_group].width(width, height, st, at))
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1251, in width
    rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(i, width, height, st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 312, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 968, in render
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1361, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2276, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 676, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 268, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample, self.shaper, self.instance, self.axis)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 745, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn, shaper)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 673, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Wicked Ways 0.5
Sat Aug  3 12:58:22 2024
But it is fine to play the game that I download the original size version instead of the compressed version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I download from workupload but it shows error when the game opening.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 823, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2819, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1353, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 486, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 754, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1121, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1314, in render
    xminimum = max(xminimum, size_groups[size_group].width(width, height, st, at))
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1251, in width
    rend = renpy.display.render.render_for_size(i, width, height, st, at)
  File "render.pyx", line 312, in renpy.display.render.render_for_size
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1361, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2276, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 676, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 268, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample, self.shaper, self.instance, self.axis)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 745, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn, shaper)
  File "C:\Users\wslsa\OneDrive\Desktop\OW\RG\WickedWays-0.5-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 673, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Wicked Ways 0.5
Sat Aug  3 12:58:22 2024
But it is fine to play the game that I download the original size version instead of the compressed version.
Not sure, it works fine here. Might have been a bad pack/upload, not sure, I re-did it, and tested it again and works. Reuploaded it as well.

LewdsMeister

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
That's not right. MC only gets into a sexual relationship with Samantha in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you make a specific combination of choices.

Choose
, and you'll see what I mean.

Also,
will impact future updates of the game.

The same goes for Eva. The choices you make with her will affect the later parts of the game and future updates. Your earlier choices with Eva also impact your relationship with her in
. The necessary scenes haven’t been added yet, so you're seeing sex scenes with Eva and Samantha in Chapter 1.

This also applies to Vivian. Massive spoiler alert: If

Your actions will shape your relationships with Lauren, Bonnie, Audrey, Nora, Dakota, Evelyne (MC’s past story with Evelyne will be revealed soon), and all other current or future characters in the game.

I actually have Wicked Ways 0.8 almost ready, but it needs some final touches before I submit those updates. I can't reveal the whole story just yet, lol.

I hope this clears things up.

WhoIsIt.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes