RPGM Completed Widow Erin Doesn't Want to Get Pregnant with Another Man's Baby [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game isnt bad. its an actual challenge or least it was for me to get 100 score on all stats before time ran out. only thing i really didnt care for was no way to pass the night besides peeking at that other girl which drives up your libido. once your libido is high enough you can pass time in your room but first few days your a peeping chick. good stable game didnt crash or hit any bugs. id give it a 7 out of 10. just needs more content and it could have replay value.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
this game isnt bad. its an actual challenge or least it was for me to get 100 score on all stats before time ran out. only thing i really didnt care for was no way to pass the night besides peeking at that other girl which drives up your libido. once your libido is high enough you can pass time in your room but first few days your a peeping chick. good stable game didnt crash or hit any bugs. id give it a 7 out of 10. just needs more content and it could have replay value.
Since you've played it, any tentacle pregnancy in this one?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
True end is same as normal end, just with a bit more clarity of what happened and a potential to be continued? Which implies that if enough people want it, the creator might make a side story to give this game an actual good end. I'd like that side story

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
"Widow Erin Doesn't Want to Get Pregnant with Another Man's Baby ~Hoi Hoi Hoi~"

The most honest game title I've read so far this year. lol

It'd be nice if those husbands taught them some wisdom before they left... something like "If you see a giant dicked monster, don't fight him half naked."

Monster (cucked):
View attachment 1900308 :D

:unsure: To be completely Fair, i don't think fighting a big dicked monster well dressed and covered would really change a loss outcome.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
You get the True End by beating the final boss while you have more than 50 Sanity left.
You can also get the True End with just 50 sanity. I was unable to get my sanity lower than that before I faced the Skeleton boss. Or else I would have ran out of time.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
I do like this game, but it gets a bit hard trying to manage stats, especially near the end. So I cheated and raise all my stats to 100 during the final 5 days I had left when the trainer guy wouldn't let me leave the house

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes