RPGM Completed Widow Erin Doesn't Want to Get Pregnant with Another Man's Baby [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
nice short game.
art pretty good. dialogues are ok
mechanics are very reiterative but u can unlock different scenes so theres a progression and thats good. also like the fact that theres one chick from the very beggining in the situation that u want for MC and u can peep she whil fking and that increase stats. really like the art mostly
i did knew this dev. like his games, pretty crazy and funny at the same but good at the end.
another good thing is the natural shapes of the bodies, that makes the girls more "real", different boob sizes, curvy, bouncing cheeks, u know.

Last edited:

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
By markconner: Rural village, lots of horny old men too old to fight but not too old to fuck, only 2 attractive women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so what happens when all the "uncles" die?

Nov 17, 2021
two new H-RPG introduced to this site back to back related to "wife getting the dong" thingy.. coincidence?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't know why I give importance to whether the NTR is avoidable or not, if at the end of the day I just follow the ntr routes:HideThePain:

Reactions: Stev1

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
To me, this isn't NTR. You play as a single woman. How could that be NTR? Female protag NTR is suspect anyways, but when there is no primary male love interest (or he is dead or gone like this game) I really don't get how NTR applies. I'm not saying the tag shouldn't be there, just from my perspective it's a 'woman gets raped(?) by monsters' game.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes