RPGM Completed Widow Erin Doesn't Want to Get Pregnant with Another Man's Baby [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
To me, this isn't NTR. You play as a single woman. How could that be NTR? Female protag NTR is suspect anyways, but when there is no primary male love interest (or he is dead or gone like this game) I really don't get how NTR applies. I'm not saying the tag shouldn't be there, just from my perspective it's a 'woman gets raped(?) by monsters' game.
I would say the NTR tag is still appropriate since...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
To me, this isn't NTR. You play as a single woman. How could that be NTR? Female protag NTR is suspect anyways, but when there is no primary male love interest (or he is dead or gone like this game) I really don't get how NTR applies. I'm not saying the tag shouldn't be there, just from my perspective it's a 'woman gets raped(?) by monsters' game.
cause mc believes her hubband's still alive!
it's in the description.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The true ending actually explains some of this games weirdness and makes it better. Not good, but better, which is about where all their games are.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Hope this dev goes back to making male protagonist games soon. His games werent that detailed but they are the few male protagonist rpgm games with netori around.

Reactions: rKnight

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
You know, with all these ntr games coming out with massive tittied characters, it feels like my tit size preference has slowly gotten larger.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Why do they still use this old ass rpg maker version with no mouse support.
Because it's cheap, has the most stable plugins, and is something this dev has been working in for years which you can see with their pretty extensive backlog of mediocre games. Learning the newer system just adds to dev time this person clearly has no interest in spending.

Draik24k

Aug 18, 2020
It really isn't if she's just being raped, but to weak minded mfs as soon as the female character breathes the same air as some random dude it's already considered NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudil and Stev1

BBC King

May 8, 2021
This should be [cheating] and [corruption] since we play as the slutty women NOT the men getting cheated on. Not sure why there is a NTR tag for this game.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
By markconner: Rural village, lots of horny old men too old to fight but not too old to fuck, only 2 attractive women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so what happens when all the "uncles" die?
futa magic, both girl fuck each other to reproduce the village. The village population would be either girl or futa

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
i keep dying at start wtf?
I know you're anxious to get to the mediocre CG scenes, but the dialogue lets you know there is a guy in town who will train your combat stats. You need to do that for a few days before you're ready to go on the 1st dungeon level....and do it again for every dungeon level. There is no XP/battle grinding in this game.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes