Unity Completed Widow in the Endless Labyrinth [v1.1.2 + R18 DLC] [Hajime Doujin Circle]

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the files but antivirus is giving me some warnings. Anyone else run into this?
I think it's just a false alarm (seems to have to do with "uninstall.exe") but wanted to check.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
I downloaded the files but antivirus is giving me some warnings. Anyone else run into this?
I think it's just a false alarm (seems to have to do with "uninstall.exe") but wanted to check.
My 'RAV EndPoint Protection' also showed similar result, but I was assured rather easily that this was a false-positive (y)

Reactions: SimplestName

whocares3344

Sep 28, 2017
Am I the only for whom the "invert camera" options have absolutely no effect? Playing with mouse and keyboard...

EDIT: Found a workaround. Install (requires reboot!), then run . Make sure it's set to RawAccel as the driver and then select your settings. It can automatically disable the inversion whenever the mouse cursor is visible, which makes it easier to use. The detection is sometimes a bit slow but it works.

Last edited:

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Where is the "tied up" customization option? Legit the best part of the previous parts. Are they gone or am I just too impatient?

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
You need to die once to get to prison (there is also breakable wall in the prison)
Thank you!

A potentially good hentai game ruined by BDSM content as the major focus.. What a downer. I wish there were more games like Guilty Hell, fully 3D female MC, long playthrough, boss fights and of course.. tons of varied H-contents
Well, there are barely any good BDSM games out there while vanilla stuff, there's tons and tons of it.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
I cleared the maze 3-#... And yet I still only have the entrance to Maze 1-1 at the hub, what gives?

Also, no actual escape mechanism? That's what was fun last time.

Last edited:

Ionenschatten

Nov 7, 2017
Also, no actual escape mechanism? That's what was fun last time.
It's in the prologue. And then it's gone forever. Dev also resued most content from previous games, which is fine, but then cut a lotta content, which I don't understand.
Like to swap your weapons, you need to lose the game and then spend half of your gold to a statue

Why.

You can also get a free weapon swap by destroying the wall in the prison and jumpin into the coffin, but changing back, again, half your gold.
Why the fuck.

I cleared the maze 3-#... And yet I still only have the entrance to Maze 1-1 at the hub, what gives?
Yea. If you leave, all items and progress in the maze is reset. What you keep is your level, gold, emblems. Big downer hence I felt like I had to play the game in one setting.

are there nipple piercings and stuff or no?
No.

• Sad
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
You can also get a free weapon swap by destroying the wall in the prison and jumpin into the coffin, but changing back, again, half your gold.
Ah... no. Not exactly.

Getting captured puts Widow into arm bondage, the appearance of which she can change via her wardrobe chest. This forces her to fight with legs only, Cinderella-style. But the change in fighting style is merely visual. Functionally, she is as good as before. She still has the same combos, same damage output, and same skills.

Getting captured, breaking the prison wall, and entering the coffin traps the Widow in full bondage but despite her predicament, she becomes more dangerous! Her attacks are now ranged by default. Unlike the previous game, these attacks can hit drones from the ground level. In addition, she can still sprint, use her skills, and use additional combos!

After getting captured, paying half the accumulated gold removes all bondage and gives back the ax. But why on earth would you do such a thing?

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WidowInTheEndlessLabyrinth-1.07DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
When the picture had her with an axe and blood splatter over her, I thought finally a strong female Lead character? It looked baddass. then I see other images and its another fmc who become submissive and tortuted.......... dam.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes