RPGM Completed Widowed Priest Giselle Will Sell Her Body for Revenge [v1.05] [bon-no strategy]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
sooo... is there fix for MTL? cuz at first page of this game it says there is but even tho there is the guy who posted that patch also says that he is unsure if that is the right version for this game?
I've investigated the files in the OP now, and that is already the "fixed" version of the MTL. It no longer has the issues broken_divisions MTL had except some missing translations because I paused working on it while waiting for someone to share a new version.
What people seem to be missing here (besides system locale) is that the bulk of the problems are NOT caused by the MTL itself, but instead by the outdated game version used here.

The "Game Version: Final" bit in the OP is simply a lie, or it was the final version originally, and then downgraded to v1.0, by slapping the MTL on it.
There were 4 official patches with bugfixes since this version was released, it's just they were never shared here, and so nobody worked with them.
screen.png
Edit: I should mention that I obviously don't know if the dev actually fixed all problems in the latest version, since I've never had it, but it feels really stupid to try to replicate the fixes he did already make.
I will only work on this again if someone provides me the latest official Japanese version.

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The "Game Version: Final" bit in the OP is simply a lie, or it was the final version originally, and then downgraded to v1.0, by slapping the MTL on it.
Changed the title and version to v1.0

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Changed the title and version to v1.0
Thanks, I hope I'm not being too aggressive in this thread.
It's just really frustrating to have people write that my stuff is broken/shit, when it's not my fault that the dev botched the launch and nobody bothered to share the updates.
It's not like I requested this thread... I had nothing to do with it.
thisisnotfun.gif

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks, I hope I'm not being too aggressive in this thread.
You're not, if a version in the title or post is wrong, feel free to either post in the thread or report the op with the correct version number.
It's just really frustrating to have people write that my stuff is broken/shit, when it's not my fault that the dev botched the launch and nobody bothered to share the updates.

Reactions: d0rky and Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
You're not, if a version in the title or post is wrong, feel free to either post in the thread or report the op with the correct version number.

Mega
Woah where did you find that so fast? I looked for hours for the latest version, but all the usual sites (hentai-sharing, anime-sharing, hentaibedta, kimochi, nya, etc) didn't have it.

I will make a new DMTL for that version, but that will probably take a significant amount of time because this game has ~400k characters of dialogue and a lot of weird scripts.

Reactions: XPsychoX
Aug 24, 2017
whats the deal with games in the last 2-3 days im finding with no Censored tag but its listed as censored in description?

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Fair warning to preggo (pregnancy) lovers:

1) Egg pregnancy only.
2) Apparently human in this world are reptiles (because human sperm + human ovum = shelled egg)

Note: Endings are not included, above points are from gameplay.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
*sees cover* hmm hmm hmm
scroll down, please don't be mtl
OH FUCK
but... nvm, I accept the challenge. this cute priest needs to be lewded.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
oh dis is nice
- smol and the "big" ver is just normal
- gurl reminds me of kancolle kasumi
- preggo mechanic(even if it's very basic)
- milk milk milk milk........

thanks for the upload, me likey even if mtl. i just wish the sex stat page is translated too :blobpray

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
hopefully the translating and fixing doesnt take toooo long. im looking forward to trying the game out

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

Mega
I bought it when it was on sale months ago.
I've finished the new DMTL with a more complete translation and bugfixes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-sell-her-body-for-revenge.43579/post-7554428
It's specifically built for the version you sent me and in final testing there were no issues anymore.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
oh dis is nice
- smol and the "big" ver is just normal
- gurl reminds me of kancolle kasumi
- preggo mechanic(even if it's very basic)
- milk milk milk milk........

thanks for the upload, me likey even if mtl. i just wish the sex stat page is translated too :blobpray
Sex stats are translated in the new version.
They were hidden in the "grahpicaldesignmode.js" for whatever reason.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Awesome concept, but the art...really does not match the theme. Not for me at least. FMC literally looks like a kid.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes