HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.8.5] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
How do you do get on the secret step-dad route, searching the thread I saw some people mention that some routes are used as placeholders so is it just not in the game yet or something? If it is in the game it seems like I just end up on the sub route if I follow the in-game hints so is there a more specific order of events the hints gloss over that I need to do or something?
You need to use the blindfold during sex with the wife first. Then that puts you on the secret path with the step-dad.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You need to use the blindfold during sex with the wife first. Then that puts you on the secret path with the step-dad.
I checked the discord and the actual requirement is before talking to her about Craig after Help II you have to make her do sexy modelling at least once and then staying at home as the Husband afterwards and for whatever reason that changes how the talk about Craig plays out.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I checked the discord and the actual requirement is before talking to her about Craig after Help II you have to make her do sexy modelling at least once and then staying at home as the Husband afterwards and for whatever reason that changes how the talk about Craig plays out.
I do that and it goes into the secret path. It takes another combo to get the normal path, but it takes so long between updates, I forgot.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
wife_naive_2.png does not work properly. It does not switch the picture over from the first level like it should when she levels up.

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes