HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.8.5] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Sorry, I did at one time, but no more. That route went totally off the rails, IMO. The story became just plain wacko with a series of guesses one has to do to escape. For the most part, the mind control app aside, the overall premise and execution of the story is relatively believable. But that branch is like a car running into a ditch. I was really looking forward to a subtle progression in how that played out with the neighbor and her son slowly, methodically controlling the MC and his wife. But nope....

You can search this thread on how to finish that route. There are a series of choices you make that have to be done in a certain order or it's game over.
no worries man, thanks for the detailed response! (y)

Thraxx

May 25, 2018
Can anyone help with triggering the secret school path with director? I did was was required - snooped around and commanded wife to go on exhibitionist streak. But I can not get the director path to trigger at all.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
seems as though this game is predominantly cuck-oriented. :/
Tags only tell you what content is in the game somewhere, not the relative weight or prominence.

But yeah, at a glance all the paths here seem to lean heavily on some form or other of sharing/cucking/hotwife/whoring/etc. content. The differences between paths seem mostly to come down to how the MC and his wife feel about what they're doing.

Even on the paths where there is an option to e.g. get rid of the step-dad, it only comes after having the wife repeatedly fuck him.

None of the above is a complaint: It's neat that the game serves content for the people into it. It's just not for everyone.

Last edited:

MikonSus

May 5, 2022
Are the new captions and stories dropping here soon? I've seen there are like three updates in the patreon but the captions and stories are from December 2023

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeAdventuresTheControlApp-0.8.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Brenda

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I just started playing this game following the naive path but I get a bad ending at the elderly home saying that she's broken although her stability is high. Anyone knows how to solve this?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I am stuck with domwife path, I bought the spycam for stepdad route, but it's totally nonfunctional, meaning I bought the spycam and can't do nothing with it, it's like it doesn't exist except it's sold at the store. This game is more cryptic than the hieroglyphics on the Egyptian pyramids. I am on domwife, so why give a subtle option, why not a direct and femdom, subtle shouldn't apply if she is a femdom.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 39 Votes