HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
Sorry dude, but even with yours changes is Students route still bugged for me and never opens (repeating same masturbation scene, like before). Personally i don't care about Dennis and his route, which i had available whole, before your changes. I don't know how must be HTML created, but i think that Crayman makes his HTML little bit messy, after i looked inside it. It's one scene behind another, without some distance, that shows you where scene ends and starting another. I think that main problem with Students route is, that there in not correctly defined what happens, when you choice to Not Snoop and first event with Tyson never start after this choice.
For me it worked for both roots, dennis and students, but the stepfather roots stop short after investigating

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
I don't know how must be HTML created, but i think that Crayman makes his HTML little bit messy, after i looked inside it. It's one scene behind another, without some distance, that shows you where scene ends and starting another.
The html is messy because the game is made in Twine, Twine is intended for you to edit the source then export to html.
There's no consideration for people who would want to manually edit the html after its compiled.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Okay so with a pain in the ass, I edited the game. For you understanding it's not an official bugs fix but it's still playable and normally you could use your old save 2.3 (not 2.2 heh). I didn't find kyle bug, no idea what it is, without specific text is very hard to find especially from an outsider.

Change:
When you work at the school you now have 3 link instead of 1 : if there is a text, it mean that you are not ready yet.
Now you can progress with the step dad when you (wife) are at home : Help out Craig and Stay at home should be available if you have enough progress of course.

Now for Crayman or any coder, I will tell what I did.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was able to get the "Good Teacher" route with the students to work through the whole way, but the Stepfather route were you don't trust him stopped after the first blowjob event.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I was able to get the "Good Teacher" route with the students to work through the whole way, but the Stepfather route were you don't trust him stopped after the first blowjob event.
I was able to get both Craig and School routes. Although in school routes I had to choose between masturbation and Dennis/Tyson.

Vetto

Nov 13, 2017
About the school scene, he intends to make his game that way. The only problem is he uses 1 link with 3+ outcome and if you have met the conditions for example A and C : one of the result won't show up and we are stuck in a loop (masturbation scene at school and same things with Craig event).

Right now, I would rather wait for his bug fix, it's his game after all.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I was able to get both Craig and School routes. Although in school routes I had to choose between masturbation and Dennis/Tyson.
Am I maybe missing something with the Craig route? I haven't tried the sympathetic route yet, just the 'bad' one. I get to the moment where Wife can confront him, and he bribes her into giving him a blowie, but that's it. There are no further options to interact with Craig, aside from the vanilla "Talk to Craig" options if you stay at home. Game progresses for weeks with no further developments.

I was able to get that path to work two updates ago, but for whatever reason the last two vers of the game have been borked for me, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, when I go talk to Mary after the first interaction (where you talk to Kyle about sharing naughty photos) there are no menu options on the screen if I choose "Accept her drink" (or whatever the text is). So I cannot progress to sex acts with her.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Okay, I got the Dennis route to play through to the end with that story; does going this route preempt dirty file sharing with Kyle? That path just sort of shut down for me after confronting him spying on Wife, although I may have inadvertently hit the "I'll think about it" option.

Tried the trusting route with Craig and that also stopped cold after he mentioned the Council wouldn't let him move back in, which is after Wife sort of openly masturbates knowing he's watching.

May 2, 2018
After the scene with Mary where she takes my phone, I get an "Error: HTML tag "This" is not closed" which only lets me bounce back to the scene before accepting the drink.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Okay so with a pain in the ass, I edited the game. For you understanding it's not an official bugs fix but it's still playable and normally you could use your old save 2.3 (not 2.2 heh). I didn't find kyle bug, no idea what it is, without specific text is very hard to find especially from an outsider.

Change:
When you work at the school you now have 3 link instead of 1 : if there is a text, it mean that you are not ready yet.
Now you can progress with the step dad when you (wife) are at home : Help out Craig and Stay at home should be available if you have enough progress of course.

Now for Crayman or any coder, I will tell what I did.

Thanks for this! Was able to get it to work after going through all the photoshoot stuff.

Legba

At the Crossroads
Game Developer
Jan 27, 2020
The fact you can see both sides is really great - and pretty inspiring, gameplay-wise.

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes