HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Toadsith

Nov 26, 2016
Just wanted to pop in and say that I've enjoyed where this game is currently and hope it keeps progressing towards some interesting finales, good luck!!

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Enjoyed all of his works including this one, can't wait for the updates. Oh if you guys like this game, you might like this story from him too.

Still on going though.

fbass

May 18, 2017
Enjoyed all of his works including this one, can't wait for the updates. Oh if you guys like this game, you might like this story from him too.

Still on going though.
His stories are very good. Marriage Control is my second favorite after this one.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
He is rebuilding the system wife / husband ... I think it will be similar of the system adopted by Acerola Games... you play half day as a wife and half day as a husband. (Not sure this is just my hypothesis.)

Reactions: Dirk87 and fbass

egib

Apr 21, 2017
there is no new content in the update

Hi all,
It took a couple of dozen hours or so longer than I'd intended, but the bug test is done now. If you feel up to the task, please go ahead and download to bug test.
Please note: There is no new content in the bug test release. I've set the foundation of the new game build - which means all future releases should be more stable (though I will rely on you to report bugs where relevant). If you recall the plan for v0.3, this is the 'halfway point', though honestly, it's probably more than halfway considering how much there was in getting to this point. Also note, the 'new' functions of the gameplay shouldn't be too evident at this point, because I've only included existing passages...

Also to the leakers: if you don't mind clearly articulating wherever you leak to that this is a bug test and therefore the points above are to be considered.
Next I'll be working on writing out the core story & debt path, and some of the misc side plots.
Please report bugs either as comments here or on Discord.
Update: New Link
Crayman

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Just because I'm a lazy fuck, anyone has a save with all the replays? ty
You can cheat start to the game and have them all unlocked. It was the only choice for me after some events rejected to continue.

crowsonn

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
yeah but it doesnt unlock them fully for some reason, some of them stay locked
School stuff with Dennis stays locked but there is a html file in the thread as a fix for that event chain. Then again you are right, you had to play to get those. That event chain is not that good though imho.

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes