HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i tried all the times , walkthrough is realy needed there are some scenes that are hard to triger like the job option , goeff called wife in office cuz of the relationship with nethan and ofered new contract and asked to chat with nethan but nothing happen and when do the erotic shot again there is no go home option in bottom

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
For dom wife
-Don't speak of gambling to Craig
- Buy the laptop and do as for the hot wife
- Tell to the collegues that Emily is just a friend
To check the stats, use the console web
Sugar.State.variables.control or liberty or sexuality....You are helped by your browser.

Thanks man, if you have any advice for how to get her to do a second job, really appreciated

gilou

May 25, 2017
Thanks man, if you have any advice for how to get her to do a second job, really appreciated
I think you can't because the variable debtwork is not put if you don't pay, so can't pass the command for job. You can cheat, personnaly I prefer wait for the bug corrected

arimfan

Feb 24, 2018
Is there a fix already for 0.3? i cant get to the new content due to bugs

and how can i trigger the debt path

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass
May 18, 2019
Great game! Was a lot of fun playing. Wish there was a good ending and more sub wife. The hot wife route is great too. Keep up the great works! Dev is a legend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crayman

salesman91

Sep 17, 2020
I enjoyed it, its got multiple ending, I still haven't finished many scenes yet..it took me a while to understand the game but it was fun nonetheless. Thank you and keep on going..!

Cheers XX

bkrrish1995

Feb 2, 2020
Way too grindy. You need to tone down the Influence grind. 11 days and I'm barely 60 control (assuming I started at 50) and just 8 sexuality.

Can we avoid the cuckoldry if we don't want to? Or is it fixed?
How do you get all those endings .I'm only getting submissive wife path

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How long do we reckon this game will last? It has q good premise but a lot of unfinished or broken scenes and most games of this type don't get finished but do we know if the dev has gave up on it?

BoredPenguin

Aug 21, 2020
How long do we reckon this game will last? It has q good premise but a lot of unfinished or broken scenes and most games of this type don't get finished but do we know if the dev has gave up on it?
It was updated fairly recently, so pretty sure that the dev hasn't given up. It's just one guy so far as I can tell, so the updates have never come super fast and I wouldn't expect another one for a while. I also enjoy it quite a bit, and hope he continues (and works out the kinks in the coding).

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes