HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes
Jan 1, 2021
some hero, hairy chest, bricklayer's arm, bear's back, lumberjack's beard, and transcendental eyes, who would be so kind as to spend a save with the scenes unlocked?
I’d recommend using the cheats in the main menu. Because getting all the scenes requires multiple play-throughs since there’s multiple branching paths, and if you play one, you might not be able to play another. Likewise, certain scenes can only be played once.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm bothering again. What would the Sub path be and how to access it?

View attachment 1730336
Crayman how to unlock the mixed paths?
Keep in mind none of the paths are complete. Some paths, once you're to a certain point, will use another path to give you content. But in the end, each will have its own start to finish.

Also, one can use the Cheats menu on the intro page to unlock scenes.

Here are how the paths are triggered (usually somewhere between 14-21 days:
1 - The Naïve Wife - Low Liberty and Low Control. Easily tricked and manipulated by others.
2 - The Dominating Wife - High Liberty and Low Control. Your wife enjoys her sexual freedom, whether you like it or not.
3 - The Hot Wife - High Liberty and High Control. Your wife enjoys her sexual freedom, and so do you.
4 - The Submissive Wife - Low Liberty and High Control. Your wife relies on you for her sexual releases.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Keep in mind none of the paths are complete. Some paths, once you're to a certain point, will use another path to give you content. But in the end, each will have its own start to finish.

Also, one can use the Cheats menu on the intro page to unlock scenes.

Here are how the paths are triggered (usually somewhere between 14-21 days:
1 - The Naïve Wife - Low Liberty and Low Control. Easily tricked and manipulated by others.
2 - The Dominating Wife - High Liberty and Low Control. Your wife enjoys her sexual freedom, whether you like it or not.
3 - The Hot Wife - High Liberty and High Control. Your wife enjoys her sexual freedom, and so do you.
4 - The Submissive Wife - Low Liberty and High Control. Your wife relies on you for her sexual releases.
and the secret route?

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
I believe it's incomplete, some of the scenes in the collection aren't accessible yet. I think they are placeholders.

For me, the game breaks when I try to talk to her about step-dad
[/CITA]
:/ I try to unlock this
1649432946179.png

I try to unlock this, but I can't :(

Jan 1, 2021
I believe it's incomplete, some of the scenes in the collection aren't accessible yet. I think they are placeholders.
I came across something that I could swear had not yet been added to the unlocked scenes yet. I was following the naive wife route, and there were a few scenes involving teasing a very handsy plumber. Maybe it was and my memory just sucks, but it’s possible that the unlocked scene archives (even with cheats enabled) isn’t fully up to date.

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
I came across something that I could swear had not yet been added to the unlocked scenes yet. I was following the naive wife route, and there were a few scenes involving teasing a very handsy plumber. Maybe it was and my memory just sucks, but it’s possible that the unlocked scene archives (even with cheats enabled) isn’t fully up to date.
that's the home wife random event scene, you can find it at the very bottom of the scene replay

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
0.6.1 - None of my old saves (from either 0.5 or 0.6; or from three different routes) work (Error: Wrong Game, Aborting), so back to square one I suppose.

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Wish I read the Patreon before downloading the update: only 6 new scenes in total, all on the teacher storyline (2 scenes for each wife path there is)

I didn't bother playing through it. If you want to quickly view the scenes, you can open up the browser console and copy and paste the following to unlock the replays since the cheat hasn't been updated yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Wish I read the Patreon before downloading the update: only 6 new scenes in total, all on the teacher storyline (2 scenes for each wife path there is)

I didn't bother playing through it. If you want to quickly view the scenes, you can open up the browser console and copy and paste the following to unlock the replays since the cheat hasn't been updated yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you edit variables on the console?

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes