HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I am getting the same "iconButtonContainer" in trying to get Tyson to do unspeakable naughtiness to Wife. Halp

iamvenom

Feb 1, 2021
I think I've found a way of playing old save files, and it's ridiculously simple. In the old version with the desired save file, use the button to save it to disk, then load that file up on save edit online. Then, and here's the technical bit, change the number at the end of the id on the very first line to 07. Now save it back out and load it up from disk in the new game version.
Take my respect and love! ❤ Was searching since it came out with different keywords and finally found your helpful instruction! It's beyond me how the dev thinks it's better for us to rip our hairs and figure it out ourselves than him including it in the main page(his patreon/f95). The world needs more folks like you!

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to do the Step-Dad Secret Path. but despite meeting all the requirements, it refers me to the Naive Wife Path. is it a game bug? or is there some hidden requirement?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to do the Step-Dad Secret Path. but despite meeting all the requirements, it refers me to the Naive Wife Path. is it a game bug? or is there some hidden requirement?
The Dev uses some of the more complete routes as filler for the less complete ones. When the game is finished, all will have their own routes.... I assume.

• Sad
Reactions: YinBlack

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Hello !

Somebody knows another game like this ?

Thanks
In what way?

Broadly speaking, nothing is really close, at least nothing I've played. The mind control games on this site are usually too juvenile, or at least lack subtlety and nuance. This game is good because the writing has depth. The negative is a very slow update schedule.

You might like this game (or you might not :)) as it's somewhat similar: Wife Trainer
This game isn't too bad if the dev would quit starting over: Boring Days

Reactions: bloodbus

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
In what way?

Broadly speaking, nothing is really close, at least nothing I've played. The mind control games on this site are usually too juvenile, or at least lack subtlety and nuance. This game is good because the writing has depth. The negative is a very slow update schedule.

You might like this game (or you might not :)) as it's somewhat similar: Wife Trainer
This game isn't too bad if the dev would quit starting over: Boring Days
Boring days doesn't seem to have any ntr/swinging tag, are you sure?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Boring days doesn't seem to have any ntr/swinging tag, are you sure?
It's flirting with those. There's been a new release recently which, for some reason, has not been posted on the OP, but it is linked on the last page (or was earlier today). I haven't played it through, yet. But no doubt the MCs wife will be getting it on with other women, so that's swinging, sharing, etc in my book. As has been mentioned, the femdom route is much more developed at the moment, although the MC can dom a couple of women if one makes those choices.

Venti13

Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone know who is the actress for the character of Mrs. Clark? The one in the Teacher Dom 3 scene.

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes