HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
According to Crayman’s patreon, it sounds like version 0.7 is done. Can anyone confirm this, or did I misread that?
I read in another way his patreon :
Crayman said:
Hi all,
Thanks for the dozens of PMs here and on Discord asking or demanding for a v0.7 release. Some weeks I'll only have a couple hours of 'free time', and in those thin opportunities I do what I can. It's so encouraging to be barraged with an unequivocal amount of entitlement, it really makes me want to try even harder.
... And a genuine thanks to those who patiently wait and know that it'll come when it does.
v0.7 content is done. I'm tidying up reported bugs, because apparently there were a lot in 0.6.2. I'll have something out this weekend.
Crayman
Seems it must be "soon" even "now" but not "yet".
Even if some hours after this he posted a "0.7 release" announcement but weird only few hours after speaking about a bug review.

Jan 1, 2021
I read in another way his patreon :

Seems it must be "soon" even "now" but not "yet".
Even if some hours after this he posted a "0.7 release" announcement but weird only few hours after speaking about a bug review.
It was hard to tell. It seemed a bit ambiguous.

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017

Hi guys,

Thanks for the patience.

The v0.7 release includes compiles of v0.6.1 & v0.6.2, with new scenes in the dom, sub, and naive paths within the teacher route. Additional to this; countless bug fixes from prior releases.

• 11 new passages, 5 new sex scenes, 16 new gifs
  • updated cheats
  • updated conversation with wife
  • updated built-in walkthrough
  • bug fixes - all paths should be playable now.
This has the teacher route about 66% complete. The next 'teacher' update will conclude this route.

As I said, bugs should be fixed, but not all reports were clear. Some bugs reported actually weren't bugs, but misunderstanding of how to play. Please, if you believe you've found a bug, report it either here or on discord, and include as much information as possible. Screenshots of the corresponding passage is the best way for me to identify where to look, at least.

The next focus is the neighbour path. I'll be starting the pre-writing immediately.

Crayman

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Wife Adventures - The Control App 0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes