HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
It's still fucked, even with the fix posted above:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $school_scene eq 2 and $neigh_scene gte 2>>…

Reactions: reddking

AFSRS

Aug 20, 2018
The first time I played this I was excited but after three years the game lost its soul.

The updates are small and don't bring anything new with great impact to the story unfortunately.

I'm sorry but I stopped supporting the game.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
In the initial mission of "teacher" who asks to change to Emily and go to school always of the error of the notation exhibited. How do I fix it?

Mon4rch

Jun 8, 2018
For anyone having trouble with the game bugs, after error hit f12, there the error should be visible, it will also show part of code where error is found. 90% of all errors are with missing tags or bad variable name. (e.g. delete the commanded, add closing tag after BBQ) This can be done in any text editor even notepad. The errors with this game are always the same. You can fix it in matter of minute.

Bad Robot

Sep 13, 2018
Man this game need an update to fix these bugs! I really am enjoying it, but the game is nearly unplayble in this state. Even with that other guys fixes. I just found a new one where you can't start the principle route. It keeps doing a never ending cycle of trying to start the tutoring path. I've been mining it in twine to try and fix it for the last three hours. I believe the problem is that if you deny the tutoring it sets your school path to false. Which I believe restarts the whole school path. This is just in case the author is watching this site and is going to try and fix it. I really love the writing of this game though. The concept is really good. I love the shadowy organization of the app and how slutty the wife can become.

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes