HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
In most cases it's because the husband want the wife to fuck someone else, he is a cuck
That's not "most", it's not even "some".

The vast majority of content involves the wife choosing to go behind the husband's back on her own or her getting forced into doing so.

There're routes where he has her flirt or act slutty for an ulterior motive, but all of those progress to actual sexual involvement without his knowledge or intent.

I think there's just a single route where the husband actually decides to have her start sleeping with someone else of his own volition.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i used the html from page 52 here this thread ^^ and it worked very well except....
using the comand for Stepdad and "More Work" didnt work, always got the message i have to use it at night but at night still i coudnt command emely

sp i strongly recomend if you want to play this update use the html from Page 52 and THANK YOU for sharing it with us!

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I would really like if the control app and it's functions were explained to me properly. Might I say spoon feed it to my retarded brain. I don't know if getting more control is good or bad, ending just happens. I don't know if her getting Liberty is good or bad. Do I maintain a balance or let myself follow along. I would not mind folllowing and going with my choices but there are certain paths I want to take but can't as I have no idea what balance I have to find to open up that path.

A more thorough ingame tutorial or explaining would be great for the enjoyment of a otherwise good game. There are times when I am like fuck tutorials but for certain games I feel like a great one is needed. If the core gameplay is not introduced properly it would be really bad for the player to enjoy the game in general.

Everything aside it might have been explained in the begening but my old ass gamer was probably skipping it but when I did need it I read the control app guide and got lost. My two cents for the game.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
given the content amount i assume making of this game is somewhat occasional hobby for the dev
personally in such situations id root for reworking/ cutting all the vny-pathes for the sake of making more straightforward game (hence with more lengthy questchains ...instead of multiple but rather short ones)

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
given the content amount i assume making of this game is somewhat occasional hobby for the dev
personally in such situations id root for reworking/ cutting all the vny-pathes for the sake of making more straightforward game (hence with more lengthy questchains ...instead of multiple but rather short ones)
so you're saying they should delete content?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I would really like if the control app and it's functions were explained to me properly.
I made a post a few months ago briefly describing the main paths and their requirements. Routes

Also, to address some of what I've read: Crayman, unless something has very recently changed, usually does not post in this thread. His Discord (possibly) or email address (maybe) is more likely to grab his attention. Of course, all that could change in the next five minutes.

And no, for reasons I don't understand and have complained about previously, he doesn't version his releases so, for now, it's a new start every time.

None of the main routes are finished, which is why you may come to dead ends while playing. Some routes, when reaching their current end, then switch to other routes for more play. There are also a few sub-routes that can be played. One just needs to search this thread or spend a bit of time scrolling. <30 pages total shouldn't take that long.

Reactions: Loktahar

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so you're saying they should delete content?
retweak without locking pathes .

generally i always have that thoughts:
it is never a good idea to do sandboxes with pathes caz of routine/grind-clicking. it is not a renpy-vn u can just insta-skip from answer to answer. probably the biggest reason why sbx-vns are not so replayable. well, possible but only after considerable amount of time

Last edited:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Everything aside it might have been explained in the begening but my old ass gamer was probably skipping it but when I did need it I read the control app guide and got lost. My two cents for the game.
It's not, the 4 routes the wife can go down are only partially influenced by the app so if you want a particular playthrough you kind of need to make sure your answering the right questions at the right time.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I made a post a few months ago briefly describing the main paths and their requirements. Routes
This is what I needed ingame makes it much more clear what the game and its gameplay is about. I got legit confused to what the heck I should be doing. There is also the app which has Sexuality and Stability, have no fucking idea what they do except for some mind break endings I got. This is my issues there are stats ingame but not explained clearly what they do, if done properly I don't need walkthrough or guide I can find my own way.

So my guess is
1. Sexuality - She is more open to sexual acts.
2. Liberty - Her own will and freedom on those sexual acts.
3. Control - Her dependence and your control over her actions.
4. Stabilty - Her stabilty of her mind due to force commands.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
This is what I needed ingame makes it much more clear what the game and its gameplay is about. I got legit confused to what the heck I should be doing. There is also the app which has Sexuality and Stability, have no fucking idea what they do except for some mind break endings I got. This is my issues there are stats ingame but not explained clearly what they do, if done properly I don't need walkthrough or guide I can find my own way.

So my guess is
1. Sexuality - She is more open to sexual acts.
2. Liberty - Her own will and freedom on those sexual acts.
3. Control - Her dependence and your control over her actions.
4. Stabilty - Her stabilty of her mind due to force commands.
Liberty = sexually liberated. Low liberty is repressed. Sexuality is about being open to different sexual acts as she'll have all the vanilla sex you want from her but she won't do anything kinky with low sexuality.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game is nice and all but this game fully ntr I guess. Can't we just play for femdom content as wife or husband? Or turn off the NTR option directly. I only want to see dom wife with no ntr.

(I haven't looked much into the game, sorry if I missed something.)

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
T

There are 3 more bugs I found, one of which is easily fixable but the player doesn't have to do it. The image glory.webp is missing in the re folder.

Regarding the other two, the wife has max sexuality and I have the camera, but she still declines to do it, having to force her via the app. This seems odd. And lastly, non-path scenes get locked out once a path has been chosen. Noticed that with Park Wife II and Park Together and Downtown both. Any way to bother you for a hotfix for those as well? LOL Thanks in advance.

Found another one: Error: the passage "Teacher Route (hot) - Visiting Wife 4" does not exist
I updated it again, later I am gonna try to change the thing with the camera. The other two problems should be fixed. https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-adventures-the-control-app-v0-6-2-beta-crayman.32422/post-8709765

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sorter

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
The game is nice and all but this game fully ntr I guess. Can't we just play for femdom content as wife or husband? Or turn off the NTR option directly. I only want to see dom wife with no ntr.

(I haven't looked much into the game, sorry if I missed something.)
well the spoiler in the game overview already mentioned it has lots of cuck but i dont think u are forced to progress on ntr paths. You probably gonna miss lots of content tho since lots of them are ntr related.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
I just lost all my saves after i restarted the computer and started up the game again. are they gone or can i still access them somewhere?

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes