HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017

Apparently the html didn't update. Download link here: Copy this into the game directory and replace the old html file.

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017
Right now the link is working, but I don't know for how long. I don't know how to upload on gamcore. Also beware, this version has bugs and there isn't a fix for them by Crayman.

exter

May 29, 2017
wtf is it being removed
I would guess it is the developer himself, since he is on this forum as well. Also, most people post the Mega link from his patreon and most developers dont like that. Instead they should reupload it themself and then post a link to the reupload. Anonfiles is pretty good for that. Or they should message a mod with the link to the content and they will take care of it most of the times.

Reactions: lucian9

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Yea their was an update like 2 weeks ago the main thread is not updated yet but if you scroll up a bit you will see an anonfile link
I don't know about you but i can never work with files downloaded from anonfile. They have the .exe extension and windows security pops up immediatelly and keeps popping up every 5 seconds till i delete the file from the browser's download history. Deleting it from the folder where it was saved is impossible. There is also no way to open such exe files even if i would be willing to risk opening an exe file (which i don't) because windows security keeps popping up..

Can someone please put this file on mega or mixdrop?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I don't know about you but i can never work with files downloaded from anonfile. They have the .exe extension and windows security pops up immediatelly and keeps popping up every 5 seconds till i delete the file from the browser's download history. Deleting it from the folder where it was saved is impossible. There is also no way to open such exe files even if i would be willing to risk opening an exe file (which i don't) because windows security keeps popping up..

Can someone please put this file on mega or mixdrop?
AnonFile is a dubious file host at best, in my mind. To use them - click to download and if the file they offer is NOT a Zip or 7z file, cancel that screen and try again. Usually by the 2nd or 3rd try you get the right one. I tend to go to Mega, WorkUpload or one of the others when possible.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
AnonFile is a dubious file host at best, in my mind. To use them - click to download and if the file they offer is NOT a Zip or 7z file, cancel that screen and try again. Usually by the 2nd or 3rd try you get the right one. I tend to go to Mega, WorkUpload or one of the others when possible.
I also usually go to mega, transfer or mixdrop, earlier nopy was also a good one but it's no longer available.The others are also "dubious at best".. The problem in this case was that the only download link was to AnonFile. I followed your instructions and got the file as .rar by the third try. Thanks.

Reactions: Socdny and Zephea
3.50 star(s) 42 Votes