HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Found a bug:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $school_scene eq 2 and $neigh_scene gte 2>>…

Also, does anyone have a guide for the paths and what to do to trigger them?

Jul 26, 2019
I'm more surprised at how you're given control over your wife, but it's not prostitution it's netorare, meaning you don't want what's happening to you and your wife. This story is BS.
It's funny becuase even when the world gives him a dues ex machina or godlike powers he still manages to fuck it up. how does that not make you laugh?

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Something is fucked for sure. I have "Break into school", but even though I got the key, I can't go to school with it.
says "Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $school_scene eq 2 and $neigh_scene gte 2>>…"

Also I never get to the point where I can play the wife, even though she agreed to the modeling. It's just a constant loop now basically.

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
I'm more surprised at how you're given control over your wife, but it's not prostitution it's netorare, meaning you don't want what's happening to you and your wife. This story is BS.
In most cases it's because the husband want the wife to fuck someone else, he is a cuck

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
Something is fucked for sure. I have "Break into school", but even though I got the key, I can't go to school with it.
says "Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $school_scene eq 2 and $neigh_scene gte 2>>…"

Also I never get to the point where I can play the wife, even though she agreed to the modeling. It's just a constant loop now basically.
are you using an old save? I started anew and had no problem

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
+, Error: the passage "Teacher Route - Exhibitionism (Commanded)" does not exist
Found a bug:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>><<if $school_scene eq 2 and $neigh_scene gte 2>>…

Also, does anyone have a guide for the paths and what to do to trigger them?

Getting a few errors even with a start over.

View attachment 1969293
Looks like the dev isn't using an IDE that auto-closes XML/HTML. I would suggest getting one or running your HTML through parser to catch these basic errors.
I put a new html in this zip, replace it with the one in the main game folder and it should have solved those problems.
EDIT: I am continuing to fix various bugs and problems that I find.

What I fixed / edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
Just started and couldn't load the old saves. This isn't worth my time. Who tf does shit like this. Parsing old save files is not that hard, just use versioning. How can someone be capable making a game and not doing something this simple.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
T
I put a new html in this zip, replace it with the one in the main game folder and it should have solved those problems. At least I hope so, for me it works

P.S. I edited it again, I added an option to skip days when you go to sleep, so you can go directly to the weekend etc... It's only available from day 34 as doing it before then can cause errors
There are 3 more bugs I found, one of which is easily fixable but the player doesn't have to do it. The image glory.webp is missing in the re folder.

Regarding the other two, the wife has max sexuality and I have the camera, but she still declines to do it, having to force her via the app. This seems odd. And lastly, non-path scenes get locked out once a path has been chosen. Noticed that with Park Wife II and Park Together and Downtown both. Any way to bother you for a hotfix for those as well? LOL Thanks in advance.

Found another one: Error: the passage "Teacher Route (hot) - Visiting Wife 4" does not exist

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
On the first time I can go to work as Emily it leads to a dead end with this:
Error: the passage "Teacher Route - Exhibitionism (Commanded)" does not exist

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I put a new html in this zip, replace it with the one in the main game folder and it should have solved those problems. At least I hope so, for me it works

P.S. I edited it again, I added an option to skip days when you go to sleep, so you can go directly to the weekend etc... It's only available from day 34 as doing it before then can cause errors
Working perfect for my playthrough thanks man! Really enjoying this release, some super tasty options (like dominatrix principle) opening up, looking forward to more!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: L0b0ts
3.50 star(s) 42 Votes