HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
how in the gods name do i enter the Step-Dad Route - Sub I ? i always get locked into the secret step dat route instead.

Reactions: L0b0ts

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Changelog?
Try reading down just a tad further in the Change Log that's already there.

This version (0.8.4) is the step-dad sub path. Next update (0.8.5) is going to be the same, but the dom path.

v0.8.2 CE
The content in this release concludes the naïve wife content on the step-dad route with an indefinite ending (and accommodating repeatable scene). This release continues the 'forced ovulation' story arc within the webcam content.
  • v0.8.2 - Naive Path
  • v0.8.3 - Hot Path
  • v0.8.4 - Sub Path
  • v0.8.5 - Dom Path
  • v0.9 - Secret Path & end of Step-Dad route

Reactions: CrimsonCuck

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Anyone know what the CE version have that the normal one dont?
Comparing this to the prior 0.8.3 version that wasn't CE, this one allows you to see/access the ovulation scenes on the job-hotwife and sex club-sub paths. Basically, the scenes where the wife gets off on people (other than her husband) breeding her.

Reactions: numanumani

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
how in the gods name do i enter the Step-Dad Route - Sub I ? i always get locked into the secret step dat route instead.
Basically you have to talk to her before she "helps him" the third time, because thats when he catches her masturbating which he uses in the secret path

Reactions: xeratzy

SquareAmlore

Dec 29, 2019
It's a passable game, but it sometimes conflicts with the logic. For instance, when the wife's desire is high(just going to work and going home,not trigger any plot), there can be an unrealistic situation where she goes from being a conservative to a dissolute person in just one week.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Basically you have to talk to her before she "helps him" the third time, because thats when he catches her masturbating which he uses in the secret path
still doesn't work, is it supposed to only have one alternative for the dialog "i dont care". if i select this i still get put on secret path.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
There are four routes available with the neighbor. Each one is different. The one I'm most waiting to play is where the neighbor controls both the MC and his wife. In the naive route the neighbor discloses she works for the company that makes the Control App. But there aren't many images with any of those routes.
i know it's been a year but perhaps you have a save of endcontent for this route where the neighbor controls both the MC and his wife available?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
i know it's been a year but perhaps you have a save of endcontent for this route where the neighbor controls both the MC and his wife available?
Sorry, I did at one time, but no more. That route went totally off the rails, IMO. The story became just plain wacko with a series of guesses one has to do to escape. For the most part, the mind control app aside, the overall premise and execution of the story is relatively believable. But that branch is like a car running into a ditch. I was really looking forward to a subtle progression in how that played out with the neighbor and her son slowly, methodically controlling the MC and his wife. But nope....

You can search this thread on how to finish that route. There are a series of choices you make that have to be done in a certain order or it's game over.

Reactions: tankie123
3.50 star(s) 42 Votes