HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.9.0CE] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
I'm on Dom path with every objectives at ''end of current content''
except neighboor path that is ''Have a run-in with your neighbour. Occurs naturally on Day 8 in the afternoon when you arrive home.'' How do i trigger that. I'm on day 100+. Looks like a bug unless someone has a solution
This will need Craymans help - which you'll only get in Discord. I just went through it and it triggered with no problems. Maybe you could restart it and go through the game with saves on days 6-8 so that you can a) check that a fresh game behaves similarly and b) have the savefiles to back it up. The 100 day save will only show, that it didn't trigger, not why.

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
This will need Craymans help - which you'll only get in Discord. I just went through it and it triggered with no problems. Maybe you could restart it and go through the game with saves on days 6-8 so that you can a) check that a fresh game behaves similarly and b) have the savefiles to back it up. The 100 day save will only show, that it didn't trigger, not why.
Sorry I deleted my post it was a mistake on my part

Reactions: Dirk87

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Control App version 0.8.4 is out now;

The content in this release concludes the submissive wife content on the step-dad route with an indefinite ending (and accommodating repeatable scenes).

Please report any bugs you come across.

Crayman

Reactions: Trainer7

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WifeAdventuresTheControlApp-0.8.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
A funny game BUT
when is not the wife to choose to became a slut the story doesn’t work.

korko

May 30, 2017
No, no, no. I m not wasting my time again to start all over. All this time and still old save not work.

3.50 star(s) 42 Votes