cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Oh I am so sorry that I give a shit about others and not just myself. Sorry that I am not just about myself like you clearly are as is the dev. Sorry I struck a nerve asking if EVERY person who donated to THIS GAME's continuation was ok with it being abandoned. Sorry that you got what you want and to hell when those that didn't.

Yeah I wouldn't want to be a PoS like you... sorry.
lol

• Angry
Reactions: BamBlackStar

TiresomeTom

Feb 15, 2021
Bethany: Discovers a spell that allows her to create perpetual motion machines
Also Bethany: Does not abuse it

I seriously feel that whoever wrote this game highly underestimated how impactful a perpetual motion machine would be
To be fair, I believe the Dev also did the writing and art work themselves; their real focus was practicing their animation & coding skills. They used this project to grow their skills, and I can’t help but appreciate that.

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Gilga — 01.12.2023 10:21
After Amy's Ecstasy is over, WATMD will return for some time. First, the game was supposed to be revamped into a sandbox game but I'm reversing that decision.
It will follow the old chapter release format. This is to give Eva's Ecstasy more focus.

The story will pick up from where it was left.
There will be 6 releases (From chapter 4 to chapter 9)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Sad that this one got abandoned. I hope to see the dev creating another game someday, using this same woman as MC, and with swinging scenes.
I sure hope the dev doesn't create another game. People gave them money for this game but because it wasn't enough they abandoned the game? At least they should have given the money back or been clear if they were about how much they wanted to make to keep it going.

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
I sure hope the dev doesn't create another game. People gave them money for this game but because it wasn't enough they abandoned the game? At least they should have given the money back or been clear if they were about how much they wanted to make to keep it going.
he actually has 3 games and a comic in development.....

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
he actually has 3 games and a comic in development.....
Well here is hoping they don't all get abandoned because the dev put some insane amount they expect to collect from each one. I have seen this story before. Dev puts out a game, gets a bunch of money from loyal patreons but oh no its not enough so game is abandoned, then the dev puts out one or more other game(s) and repeat. Does very little with each game while at this point moron patreons keep giving the now scammer dev money for again very little.

I sure hope people wake up, its devs like these that hurt decent devs who actually STICK WITH A PROTECT UNTIL ITS DONE.

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Sad that this one got abandoned. I hope to see the dev creating another game someday, using this same woman as MC, and with swinging scenes.

Don't loose your hope:

1711654143846.png

I liked beginning of this game, where MC was learning spells, I hoped it will be kinda similar to Magic book game from MnF. Probably easier to develop, this whole other world stuff was boring and totally uninteresting for me.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes