Mar 28, 2018
Oh, ok. I downloaded the update and used the save from the end of ch 1 and all that I saw was the title page for ch 2 and nothing more. I will look again using an earlier save. Thanks. Edit: yes you are correct, rather than start of from an old save in ch 1 you have to click on ch 2 in the main menu ...

Reactions: clowns234

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
So it will give you the choice of who to go with. Image who you can romance or "stay in the world with". Like she will decide if she wants to go back to her normal world and get her job back or stay and become a powerful mage.

Mike_Oxmal

Jun 15, 2020
Public releases are in the mid of the month about the 15th or 16th, but usually someone posts the update a few days before.

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Guys, if I'm not mistaken the dev gives us monthly/4 week cycle updates and hasn't failed on that thus far. The guy hand draws the entire thing. No 3D models plucked from some site, no animations preloaded from a pack. Criticism is fine by me, but give the man some slack. He even works on two games at once. Maybe that's up for debate as it may be too much time consuming and interferes in how big each update is, but let him have his fun.

That said, lovely stuff dev. Keep up the great work. Really like the drawn style, it's quite refreshing seeing the massive surge in 3D games and all. Although I look forward every time an update is coming, I'd might even suggest a two month cycle on updates. One month is WATMD and the next month is Amy's Ecstasy. That may give some extra time adding some stuff, so the updates feel more 'satisfying' for the peeps. But you do you mate, again lovely stuff so far!

Ecchiman6669

Mar 4, 2019
LINKS:

Win & Linux:

Mac:

Android:

Reactions: Jackie123
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes