Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Not tried the new update yet but liking the game upto this point, hope there will be a goblin cum addiction path or something similar in the future

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
This isn't a review but I feel like I should point out some things, in the case the dev miraculously see this and takes everything into consideration.

It's nice to see art that isn't 3D renders, it really is a breath of fresh air, but the art skill level may not be for everyone. Some characters such as the women are not that often badly drawn, I find the women pretty endearing, the art for the men however needs to improve a little bit, I'm not asking for some Frazetta level of skill but the minotaur for example looks very weird even if you happen to like the exaggerated style. The upside of things is that even though the game seems to be in it's infancy there are already a couple of animations which is very nice.

Regarding the story and the general flow of the game I can see that things seem to proceed very fast, I couldn't help but feel a sense that something was missing. The fast pacing may very well be a personal creator's choice, in which case this point can be ignored. Then we have the sequence of chapters, it would be better if the game automatically pulled the player to the next chapter, I don't follow the dev too closely to know but I hope this will be completely axed from later releases, having to choose each individual chapter breaks immersion and please, oh please, don't turn this game into yet another one free roam sandbox-like game, if you absolutely must adopt sandbox elements into the game, keep it manageable without it becoming a hassle. I personally recommend a "development document" where everything can be organized into one place so the dev doesn't get confused inside his/her own creation.

Now on the topic of minor things, there are some typos that need fixing, I'm willing to risk saying that the amount of occurring typos would probably go down with a well made dev document that contains all the dialogue for the game, the developer could just copy and paste from the dev document and there would always be a central document to reference, all that assuming that the game doesn't already have one.

Sometimes the internet expressions, over-the-top dialogue and almost caricatured depiction of characters bothers me a bit but that's just me, personal opinion. I'm not saying that the comedic tone should be completely abandoned though.

I hope that no one thinks I'm demanding these things I'm talking about, I'm not. These are just suggestions that I can see genuinely improving the game in general. I also don't know how this dev works, I can be completely wrong in a lot of things I said. Overall this wasn't a bad experience and I want to see how it turns out to be in the future.

Reactions: jaden000

jed999

May 26, 2021
GilgaGames
Please keep Nazi symbols out of the game. The sign on the book at the OP looks like a variant of the German Wolfsangel (wolfs hook). It was used by various Nazi German Wehrmacht and SS units such as the Waffen-SS Division Das Reich and the Waffen-SS Division Landstorm Nederland. The US-based Anti-Defamation League lists the Ƶ symbol as a hate symbol and a neo-Nazi symbol.
Sure, that symbol might also have older roots but due to its abhorrent history during WWII it isn't appropriate to use it anywhere anymore if you think of yourself as a decent human being who doesn't want to have anything to do with those racist ideas.
Thanks for your understanding.
LOL, !

Removing critical thinking from the education system was a bad call, an indoctrination is no substitute.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Yea, I found this a bit confusing.
If this is just a technical issue, there are lots of people here who could help with that.
Just to explain that, the reason why you don't go to the next chapter automatically is becase there are many scenes that you can only find exploring and playing the game during each chapter.

So if you decide to skip to the next chapter instantly you will be skipping a lot of scenes.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
In a few days, when the creator release the public links. Otherwise you can pay patreon and get it quickly(?
you do know this is a pirate site yeah? ppl will ask for it no matter what and they will get the version. no one is hurting the creator through that the game may gain more followers.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
you do know this is a pirate site yeah? ppl will ask for it no matter what and they will get the version. no one is hurting the creator through that the game may gain more followers.
You do know this pirate site doesn't magically get copies of the games right? Someone has to be willing to support and then decide to share what they paid for here. If nobody is currently doing so the only real option is to tell people to support and hope one of them does, or wait for public release.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
You do know this pirate site doesn't magically get copies of the games right? Someone has to be willing to support and then decide to share what they paid for here. If nobody is currently doing so the only real option is to tell people to support and hope one of them does, or wait for public release.
thats right. we will wait patiently and see if someone is going to post something

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
From Discord:
Here is the new update. Chapter 2: Events En Route- Some events occurs while Bethany makes her way to Central City..
Links:
Win & Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Mar 28, 2018
Nothing new in this update that I can see - just the end of prologue as before and one page for the title page for ch 2 ... so 'en route' means nothing to see until later I guess.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes