3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Il tema riguarderà Hotwife - Condivisione - Netorase - Swing?
[/CITAZIONE]
The project we've developed has the following tags: NTR, cuckold, swinger, hotwife, and harem. In your role, you'll play a male character.

You've been dating a beautiful blonde girl for three years. You and your girlfriend decide to move in together. The night before the move, your girlfriend confides in you about an experience she had with her ex-boyfriend, and from there on, things will start to change.

Additionally, you're in conflict with your boss, who has a nice harem. You'll decide whether to take it away from him or enjoy seeing him take away the women you conquer.

Choices are final, meaning once you embark on a path, you can't go back, as the story still needs to make sense. So, you need to be careful about the decisions you make.

Finally, I've also included a female perspective track regarding NTR. It's up to you to decide if you want to see your girlfriend betray you or not.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Will there be SOUNDS during the sex scenes?

So far I've only seen 2 games with audio during sex scenes: Always fan and A couple duet L Lust

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
In this new game is swinging without netorare or betrayal possible?
I like the thought of a girlfriend who has sex with other guys but I'm not a fan of cheating.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
In this new game is swinging without netorare or betrayal possible?
I like the thought of a girlfriend who has sex with other guys but I'm not a fan of cheating.
As the protagonist you can decide what to do and what to accept.
As far as your mother-in-law's life is concerned, you will be presented with an unavoidable situation, but it will be up to you whether you want to conquer her or leave her to another man.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
As the protagonist you can decide what to do and what to accept.
As far as your mother-in-law's life is concerned, you will be presented with an unavoidable situation, but it will be up to you whether you want to conquer her or leave her to another man.
Thank you for the info friend I appreciate it.
And goodluck with your new project it sounds interesting.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
why dont you finish your first game before creating a new one?
Hello friend, you are right but unfortunately they have all been banned :-(
I am collaborating with a company that is helping me to continue my work. It gave me some specifications to meet and I created Girlfriend. A non moral game but with morals to be accepted this time.

Reactions: No_Me and manabasha
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes