Mar 16, 2019
Wife at All Costs [v0.5] Stef Story

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.28 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 137 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 120 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
What is new in 0.5?
I'm willing to bet the husband keeps quite about his wife's affair with their neighbor, and sneaks around to watch his wife and jack off while she falls in love with another man.
Makes me wonder if there really is such a guy -can't really call them a man- that really exists like that...what fucked up thing had to of happened in their life to allow something like that to happen, right in front of their eyes. Truly boggles the mind. o_O

Edit: watching the neighbor do that to the wife though brings back memories, so it's enjoyable to play for me...I wonder if their husbands were watching too :unsure:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
god damnit these games.. the updates are always so short if you play it every update... if I had a coma for 2 years I could play so many games without stopping. Not ideal, but at least all the waiting wouldn't be happening.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Great update. The story is moving forward and in the right direction. I like both paths.
I play love path because I believe it will be a good story. It's interesting for now.
On the other hand, the Mistress path also got a good story with this update. It’s hot and it’s sexy as hell. A scene where Lucrezia makes him lick her feet ... WOW :love::love::love: and thank you for that (only it would be better if Lucrezia didn't have shoes on). Also, here the developer tickled our imagination with a red door ... This will be interesting.
I see progress in writing the dialogue as well. Congratulations and I can't wait for the next update. I'm going to have to create 20 fake accounts to pump those 20 likes faster next time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Great update. The story is moving forward and in the right direction. I like both paths.
I play love path because I believe it will be a good story. It's interesting for now.
On the other hand, the Mistress path also got a good story with this update. It’s hot and it’s sexy as hell. A scene where Lucrezia makes him lick her feet ... WOW :love::love::love: and thank you for that (only it would be better if Lucrezia didn't have shoes on). Also, here the developer tickled our imagination with a red door ... This will be interesting.
I see progress in writing the dialogue as well. Congratulations and I can't wait for the next update. I'm going to have to create 20 fake accounts to pump those 20 likes faster next time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Hello Friend.
When I see your comment I am happy and glad that all my efforts have been appreciated by people like you who accept and appreciate my work.
Thanks thanks thanks

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes