3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Will we have a choice between Lucrezia and Misters or will it be automatic.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is the romance with Faviall a forced event?

on the Non mistress path it seems like no matter what choice I make Lucrezia falls in love with the old boss guy for some reason.

Why do we have no choice in this?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Is the romance with Faviall a forced event?

on the Non mistress path it seems like no matter what choice I make Lucrezia falls in love with the old boss guy for some reason.

Why do we have no choice in this?
Hello Friend ..
truly Lucrezia is not in love she is confused and she will explain it well in the next chapter.
But you came close and without anticipating too much, I just tell you that in the next chapters Lucrezia will have to make a decision and you will be the one to choose the most suitable path.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
what's the difference between love and mistress route ???

which is the "good wife" route or neither are ?

Last edited:

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
1619108090950.png

this name supposed to be the name of the photographer not the name of the wife and there are tons of typos i too lazy to screenshot and post.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "Swordsman83, post: 5612631, membro: 2218329"]
qual è la differenza tra love e mistress route ???

qual è il percorso della "buona moglie" o nessuno dei due?
[/CITAZIONE]
Everything you have seen so far only served to show the nature of the game in the first few episodes.
I was forced to create initially confusing scenes just to make it clear that the game will have paths both in love and perverse.
The story is very long so ultimately these 7 episodes can be considered as an introduction.
The real game starts with the next chapter the paths will be marked in each menu.
The story will be full of details and twists.
I want to clarify that the Mistress or Love paths are not to be considered as immediate actions or images
So don't expect an immediate scene from a path because the choices are part of the story itself.

In a Russian forum a guy considered my story as dramatic rather than erotic .. In fact the story as I have said several times is much more complex than what you can imagine .. Indeed from the next chapter there will also be very strong images.
I am almost ashamed of having written them and my wife does not speak to me anymore.
But I can guarantee you that it will be a very beautiful love story ... With this game I want to emphasize the strength of a woman towards the love of her husband but at the same time also ... Hey but I'm telling the game hehehe was there falling ..
I'm sorry but to know how it ends you have to watch the game.
Thank you for watching the game and for your interest and I hope to hear from you again soon.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes