3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

arazag

Apr 18, 2018
You're the first person to ask me that after a year of playing...
It was supposed to be a surprise but from the next episode it will reappear and the scenes will not be avoided this time.

do you have some idea when will be released next update with that scene ?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I can agree here.
the main thing should only be about the corruption or development of the wife.
focus on her thought, her fears, her fantasies, her actions. so more slice of life, theres no need for any movie action scenes, top drama and thriller settings. those are just in the way of the eroticism. a lot of games try this, but I actually don't care that much, I just skip until theres something interesting to read and watch.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah. I can agree here.
focus on her thought, her fears, her fantasies, her actions. so more slice of life, theres no need for any movie action scenes, top drama and thriller settings. those are just in the way of the eroticism. a lot of games try this, but I actually don't care that much, I just skip until theres something interesting to read and watch.
As far as i'm aware this is a revenge story for how the wife gets back at those abusing her.

It's gonna get actiony.

Reactions: ant007

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
yeah. I can agree here.
The problem is that Lucrezia is no more the protagonist of the story as she was at the start of the game.
"Wife at all costs" was a great title but actually the plot is not about that wife....
and the title has become a non-sense title and is no longer related with the Lucrezia story.

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
Wife at All Costs [v0.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 691 MB
Original Size Mac: 675 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 349 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 332 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The MEGA link is missing

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
No abandoned tag yet, but I understand. Sometimes you need to shelve a project and work on something else for a while. Get those creative juices flowing. Having too much tunnel vision and working on something that is stagnating means that nothing gets updated. I think that a lot of people will admit that although it has improved from the first few updates, Wife at all Costs has not realized its potential. Maybe a little time away working on Scandal will ultimately result in an improved version of this game.

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
narrated by third person? what is that means? is this game sort like picking a choice like man of medan?

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes