3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
you keep saying this but what the actual release or maybe some info
Hello, as we announced on our Patreon page a while ago, we have decided to discontinue the two games we started and group them together with the new novel.
The new novel is called A Seduced Wife and will contain the plots and characters from the first two games, namely Wife at All Costs and Scandal.
So you will find both Sandra and Lucrezia in the same game.
We had to make this decision to please our loyal patreons who asked us to do this.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
the wife is nice, but this husband is a mistake, I don't know what she sees in him, they don't match either in appearance or in character

husband looks and thinks as if she took him out of the trash can

The waiter scene was the best, wish it had lasted longer

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hope there’s no pre school daughter in this game like scandal had, that was a little creepy, but I do like the idea of combining the 2 games together.
Will they be like neighbors to each other & will that young guy still live in Lucrezias house who works with her husband?

Reactions: Harmonyrose

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hope there’s no pre school daughter in this game like scandal had, that was a little creepy, but I do like the idea of combining the 2 games together.
Will they be like neighbors to each other & will that young guy still live in Lucrezias house who works with her husband?
Hello friend, it's Luana
Don't worry, the babina has been removed. As for Lucrezia, I didn't foresee any work colleagues living with Lucrezia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I hope they don't do a Bi-cuckold with this mentally retarded husband
No, we decided to turn him into a healthy character but a victim of the system, i.e. do we really think that a beautiful woman cannot fall in love with an ugly man?
Criticism from people who keep telling Lucrezia that she has an ugly husband will convince her to believe it but what happens when you go against your own thinking and feelings?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
Hello friend, it's Luana
Don't worry, the babina has been removed. As for Lucrezia, I didn't foresee any work colleagues living with Lucrezia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
cool, cant wait for this new game, any chance Sandra will still be the boys basketball coach and will the guy who got out of prison who gave her a erotic book to read stiill be in this game?

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
No, we decided to turn him into a healthy character but a victim of the system, i.e. do we really think that a beautiful woman cannot fall in love with an ugly man?
Criticism from people who keep telling Lucrezia that she has an ugly husband will convince her to believe it but what happens when you go against your own thinking and feelings?
Of course it can, if this person is powerful and rich, can be old and ugly, he can impress her with other qualities as well, e.g. being an artist , there are plenty of such couples, okay, but he's unintelligent, he thinks like a Mr Bean, this guy is a arms and legs attached to cunt.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Swooosh and 1Teddy1

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
is there any chance to see full scene with the plumber ?
the creator wrote that he changed something to a milder one, I don't know which scenes were exactly, he probably also cut something out with the waiter, and it was the best scene in my opinion

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can they merge this thread and scandal together since the new game will be combining the characters from both?
Or can we get a new thread opened for your game “A Wife Seduced”?
View attachment 2297856
Will there be no choices in this new game? I hope the choices won't be as hopeless as in Sakandal, that I choose a choice and the game will ignore that choice anyway.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
will there be separate chapters of the story of Sandra and Lucrezia in Wife Seduce? or maybe Augusto will kidnap Sandra's little daughter, and in revenge she will lock his wife with that sadistic waiter in a windowless room and throw away the key :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Jun 11, 2020
will there be separate chapters of the story of Sandra and Lucrezia in Wife Seduce? or maybe Augusto will kidnap Sandra's little daughter, and in revenge she will lock his wife with that sadistic waiter in a windowless room and throw away the key :LOL:
There wont be a little underage daughter this time, but I like your idea with the waiter

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Can they merge this thread and scandal together since the new game will be combining the characters from both?
Or can we get a new thread opened for your game “A Wife Seduced”?
View attachment 2297856
Hi DIRTY Filthy Animal, I asked my husband and he said it would be better to open a new thread so as not to confuse people.
Although this game will contain a bit of scandal and Wife at all costs and better to create a thread.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Ahahah It's cute as an idea.
Hello from Luana.:LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Yes, in the new game there are choices.
In fact, my husband made some mistakes at first, but they were due to the fact that he was not an expert in either programmes or 3D.
We consolidated the two years of experience to start with the first story A Seduced Wife.
Over the past seven months, we did a lot of rehearsals and studied programming as much as possible.
I would like to point out that in the first instalment we slightly emphasised some speeches that would never actually happen.
But we did this only to make it clear in the first episode the path of the game and the second motivation was to not make it monotonous.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
The game will be translated into English and then given to a dear friend of ours ( DIRTY Filthy Animal ) who will help us correct it.
And I will send him many kisses.eheheh

And then I will turn it over to my very good friend Darax who will translate it into Spanish.
and then to me for the final edit so that the enemies of violence get cerebral palsy haha

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes