3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Hello friends, here is a little present for you.
How do you like New Lucrezia?
View attachment 3366446
She's pretty ... she would be so good in a cuckold story with her that discover some other men.
For me would be nice to have possibility to choose wich one she can go and wich one she reject.
And for fullfill all taste put variety of men, from some young stud to old dirty man, but an average middle man is appriciated too.
Most man are not handsome so would be more credible is she encounter that type of man.

Female pov should be nice and easier for follow each part of spicy story without some tricky script, but she have to interact with his cuck-man too.

A good point would be that she go with an old friend's family, only for discover her feelings to this man who saw her grow up. And all implication that this way will do to her and to him and to his cuck.

Reactions: ant007

Rpg663

Mar 3, 2024
Well, this was my first f95 game. The ending isn't finished obviously, but I think it was decent. The translation is serviceable but silly a lot of the time. The visuals are a bit tame. I was actually decently impressed with the writing; it kept me coming back to see what would happen next. I hope it gets finished soon!

Don't come for a game that you have a lot of choice in; this is basically a visual novel. Also the part at the end where you're warned about visuals didn't actually have anything bad after it.

Reactions: ant007

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The best games are those with Tags NTR - NTRS - SHARING - SWINGING - HOTWIFE and are being abandoned. I hope it's not due to the patrol of anti-tag idiots mentioned.

I'm going to start financially sponsoring developers to make more games on these themes.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes