VN Ren'Py Wife in the Building! [v0.4.50 Beta] [DinoTail Games]

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this VN is quite good. art is mediocre but good enough, updates are not huge but better than nothing.
story is great so far. its nice that the couple love each other and explore it together without any humiliation and oddity.
just sharing and have fun together.
latest update was just 1 scene (I think) and it was good. nice first time for her to touch another cock and she was in control.
hopefully the DEV will just add scenes like this where she is willingly doing things without any blackmailing or bulls trying to rape her. keep it up.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
Wife in the Building! [v0.4.25 Beta]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WifeInTheBuilding-0.4.25Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
well done - like this last update. like that she didn't give ben what he wanted but still teased him. can't wait to see the next tutoring session with lucas

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Eddie? Are you on here? Your parents are going to be so mad you keep drawing Mrs Wilkinson next door. No little league or Jr High field-trips in your future, Mister.
screenshot0004.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DonRE

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Wife in the Building v0.4.50-Beta.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
30+ images
800 + words
Other small creators manage to get at least 10 times more new content in every update every month, so this is just disappointing yet again, this will just lose them subscribers, only people with too much money will pay for this minuscule amount every month, so the dev should just exploit them and raise their prices so much they don't need a job anymore, maybe we'll even get normal sized updates every month that way.

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022
Other small creators manage to get at least 10 times more new content in every update every month, so this is just disappointing yet again, this will just lose them subscribers, only people with too much money will pay for this minuscule amount every month, so the dev should just exploit them and raise their prices so much they don't need a job anymore, maybe we'll even get normal sized updates every month that way.
Can you give me examples of said small creators?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
totally agree, pretty disappointed with this update as there was almost nothing done. I would honestly rather wait longer have a better/longer update.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would guess the biggest holdup is drawing custom art.... so I can't really criticism him as that certainly takes more time than rendering some scenes. But yeah, it's not the best development workflow from a business viability perspective.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes