Armchair

Nov 10, 2018
The trees are not marked so you have to walk up to them and press enter.
I'm a moron. I was clicking on the trees around the pond in the middle of the map. Apparently you have to cut the trees in a small hidden area which i thought was inaccessible for now. Thanks anyways!

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
this definitely needs a ntr tag. The menu even shows, who she is currently in love with.

Darkbone

Jul 18, 2019
Anyone have Android version.i got a Android version but that thing is bug when I go to defeat catapilar the bug come.if anyone have than give it...

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Screenshot_9.png

it's last boss?
how can i defeat the boss?

and how about the debt gunis? i must have 50.000 G and pay it?

what must to do after take flower 4 from the mansion?

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
View attachment 652643

it's last boss?
how can i defeat the boss?

and how about the debt gunis? i must have 50.000 G and pay it?

what must to do after take flower 4 from the mansion?
That is not the last boss.
On the top floor or somewhere else in the mansion (where you are), is a chest with a lightling spear. That makes the boss fight easier. If it is still not possible, level up and/or take someone with you.

The game has different routes. I finished 3 of them: The hidden village, pregnant as Hoz lover, as the merchants lover.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
That is not the last boss.
On the top floor or somewhere else in the mansion (where you are), is a chest with a lightling spear. That makes the boss fight easier. If it is still not possible, level up and/or take someone with you.

The game has different routes. I finished 3 of them: The hidden village, pregnant as Hoz lover, as the merchants lover.
Screenshot_10.png

you mean here?

i still can't find that weapon

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes