amit11

May 13, 2020
please help got stuck right after the timber quest, when u open the inn manually, right after i interact with all choices i can't seem to find anything to keep going and im stuck there

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
please help got stuck right after the timber quest, when u open the inn manually, right after i interact with all choices i can't seem to find anything to keep going and im stuck there
did anyone got stuck right after the timber quest, when u open the inn manually, right after i interact with all choices i can't seem to find anything to keep going and im stuck there
Your right has some kind of basement. Come on over there. It's actually the bathroom.
670427_Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Martinsuki

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
can't belive i didn't see it.. and after that do u know what i should do? haven't got any quest or marker
I'm sorry I don't know. Have you ever been to the two caves? Have you ever blown up the cave in the toxic village? Have you ever faced the final master in the mansion? Have you paid your debt yet?

Just to clarify, the game HAS TWO FINALS (as far as I know). One that you pay your debit with cash and one that doesn't pay the debit.

Last edited:

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
Looks like i m sstuck after the bathroom scene too! I have no idea what to do next! talked to every NPC, only dialog options are the mayor saying i am not allowed to pass further. I can t go to the first cave, and i can t advance from the second teleport location, where i got the lumber

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
Looks like i m sstuck after the bathroom scene too! I have no idea what to do next! talked to every NPC, only dialog options are the mayor saying i am not allowed to pass further. I can t go to the first cave, and i can t advance from the second teleport location, where i got the lumber
Go to the first cave. Follow the path you haven't come (the path to your right). At the end of this trail will be the second cave. Inside this second cave has two accesses. One to the top of your right and one to your left. You'll have to search inside the cave. The one on the left had taken the toxic village.

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
Go to the first cave. Follow the path you haven't come (the path to your right). At the end of this trail will be the second cave. Inside this second cave has two accesses. One to the top of your right and one to your left. You'll have to search inside the cave. The one on the left had taken the toxic village.

Yep, seems that was the path! Thx a lot! For those that get to the second cave, you need to explore, get the panel to fix the bridge, cross it and there si the most hidden exit i have ever seen to the left bottom of the cave(close to the rope)

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
I'm actually stuck after losing to the slime in the village. I talked to the three guards (training w/boob-grab payment) and got the second panty flash scene, but I don't see anywhere else to go. If I go into Vesper's house, it's like it resets to the scene where I serve sake in the bar and then Rick wakes up for water -- but there's nothing I can do from there.

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
I'm actually stuck after losing to the slime in the village. I talked to the three guards (training w/boob-grab payment) and got the second panty flash scene, but I don't see anywhere else to go. If I go into Vesper's house, it's like it resets to the scene where I serve sake in the bar and then Rick wakes up for water -- but there's nothing I can do from there.
I think the escape route is to climb the mountain by the river. Or blow up the exit.

amit11

May 13, 2020
i please help what to do after roots house ? i finised exploring it and found the melted brooch thing now what ?

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
That is not the last boss.
On the top floor or somewhere else in the mansion (where you are), is a chest with a lightling spear. That makes the boss fight easier. If it is still not possible, level up and/or take someone with you.

The game has different routes. I finished 3 of them: The hidden village, pregnant as Hoz lover, as the merchants lover.
i had finished first one. how to get another?

amit11

May 13, 2020
i please help what to do after roots house ? i finised exploring it and found the melted brooch thing now what ? I also Tried to meet mr vesper but he is not at home and i cannot enter into the hot springs

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
3 DIFFERENT ENDINGS so far.
I think i should mention the endings i unlocked.
2 endings related to your debt toward old man who lent you a weapon (Do not pay your debt in both cases).
1. If you sleep with him
2. If you don't sleep with him

Then 3rd ending is related to toxic village at the end of second cave (Defeat the slime with both the bombs you got from woodcutter). This ending also has scenes regarding MC's sister-in-law.

You unlock 4th ending when you go with woodcutter instead of your sister-in-law on last request by Vesper. Pregnancy included.

5th ending is Villagers' ending. If you follow the path of Bar opening you will unlock this ending.

6th ending is your normal ending with your husband and his sister.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
i please help what to do after roots house ? i finised exploring it and found the melted brooch thing now what ? I also Tried to meet mr vesper but he is not at home and i cannot enter into the hot springs
He is at the graveyard near lower right side of the village.

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
Use a bomb to escape the village after the boss fight. For the merchant, fail to pay him back. For Hoz, I just did the quests with Hoz as my party member. my memory is hazy.

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
I think i should mention the endings i unlocked.
2 endings related to your debt toward old man who lent you a weapon (Do not pay your debt in both cases).
1. If you sleep with him
2. If you don't sleep with him

Then 3rd ending is related to toxic village at the end of second cave (Defeat the slime with both the bombs you got from woodcutter). This ending also has scenes regarding MC's sister-in-law.

You unlock 4th ending when you go with woodcutter instead of your sister-in-law on last request by Vesper. Pregnancy included.

5th ending is Villagers' ending. If you follow the path of Bar opening you will unlock this ending.

6th ending is your normal ending with your husband and his sister.
Amazing. Thank you so much for saying.

5 DIFFERENT ENDINGS so far.
The endings I made were:

1- Do not pay the debt and sex with him (Gusnig) at the end after parade naked.
- I didn't use the inventory bombs against the "smile".
-BAD END 1- Cell
-BAD END 2- Gusnig House 2F

2- (Pay the debt ) Open the bar and go to the public thermal bathroom (Sentō 銭湯) with the bar gang. And at the end sex in the stable with Rapa.
- I didn't use the inventory bombs against the "smile".

3- Trapped in toxic village and final sex including Charlotte (foursome).
- I used the inventory bombs against the "smile".

4-End HOZ- Pay the debt talk to Vesper and choose hoz for this mission. Diana stays with Hoz and fucks battles.

5-End Normal Happy End -(Same save Initial "End HOZ") Pay the debt talk to Vesper and choose Charlotte for this mission. Fucks battles and new villain.

Did you ever get this picture? (I saw this photo when downloading the game captures by mistake).

"the smile."
325_slime_5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: johnuncommonsmith

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
Start the game again. But this time you will have the option to start at:

- Level 10.
Or
- 30, 000 bucks.

So far I only chose to start (after finishing the game) level 10. I don't know if anything different happens if you pick 30, 000.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes