ZACK1775

Oct 28, 2017
Mega

All right, so this is my little 60% fan-made translation of Wife Quest by Starworks. I am not particularly fond of sharing games for free, but I do think his great works of art deserve proper english translations, and I hope that this makes more people buy his games.

Check it out, give me feedback and I'll hopefully get this thing done during my summer vacation. You'll figure out pretty quick once the game turns into machine-translation, but you'll (hopefully) understand what the story is about and what the objectives are.

There could also be some items that aren't translated, but nothing too bad. Keep in mind that this is a 60% completed translation, meaning it's pretty much a partial++. Also, the translation is pretty much based on the fact that you bring Hoz with you while traveling. Most of Charlotte's dialogue hasn't been translated yet.

I also added the project files for translator++ in the mega folder for anybody interested in helping translating this masterpiece.

SUPPORT STARWORKS. He's a fantastic game designer who makes games about beautiful ladies getting down and dirty with older gentlemen(perverts). Here's the dlsite link for the game as well:

Please support the developer!
Thank you!

Jeikobe

Oct 22, 2016
Mega

All right, so this is my little 60% fan-made translation of Wife Quest by Starworks. I am not particularly fond of sharing games for free, but I do think his great works of art deserve proper english translations, and I hope that this makes more people buy his games.

Check it out, give me feedback and I'll hopefully get this thing done during my summer vacation. You'll figure out pretty quick once the game turns into machine-translation, but you'll (hopefully) understand what the story is about and what the objectives are.

There could also be some items that aren't translated, but nothing too bad. Keep in mind that this is a 60% completed translation, meaning it's pretty much a partial++. Also, the translation is pretty much based on the fact that you bring Hoz with you while traveling. Most of Charlotte's dialogue hasn't been translated yet.

I also added the project files for translator++ in the mega folder for anybody interested in helping translating this masterpiece.

SUPPORT STARWORKS. He's a fantastic game designer who makes games about beautiful ladies getting down and dirty with older gentlemen(perverts). Here's the dlsite link for the game as well:

Please support the developer!
reup please

Oct 6, 2018
helloooo any news about translate? and can someone update the link of the latest translate I want to give it a try even if it is %60

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Where can I find a walkthrough for this i've been stuck in the game after the log quest.
Havent seen any walkthroughs posted for this game. Did you complete the log quest with the timber smith at the bottom of the map in the village.
Whenever I get stuck, I find it useful to either return back home, go see vesper, or see the village mayor.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Where can I find a walkthrough for this i've been stuck in the game after the log quest.
I was too for a while. You have to go to the outside of the cave and to the right, until you find another cave, explore it and you will find a village in the other side, after that go talk with the mayor.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Is this the latest version of the game? Because i ended with some important things that i didnt used like the board and the mysterious coin..

Dibela

Oct 15, 2021
this error won't let me move forward:

failed to load: img/pictures/tati_tuma_onsen_komarihoho_aki.png

help!

Oct 12, 2020
this error won't let me move forward:

failed to load: img/pictures/tati_tuma_onsen_komarihoho_aki.png

help!
This game if playing in Android or Tablet using JoiPlay
Will have so many problem failet to load : image or some mission error, example after you finished lost the spear mision, you will always repeated the same night time male MC bring the wine to Female adventure witch in upstsair inn.
To try to slove this problem, you must playing this game from PC, if this game still have error, mybe the game file have the problem.
I found some Game have error like this, but not all can be slove using this trick Play From PC In The Place You Have error, after you finished slove that error playing from PC, you can resume playing in your another device again, just copy the save to your device and viola you can continued your game again.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes