KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Hmm...
-Went to the first cave but not the zone ith the dragon.
-Went the the second cave and toxic village
-Killed the slime without the bomb (fire spear broke there)
-Have a debt to pay, but can't go back to either caves, can't go west either.
-Vesper asked me to go to the manor west but can't go to the west plain...
-Am i locked?

Apr 27, 2020
Hmm...
-Went to the first cave but not the zone ith the dragon.
-Went the the second cave and toxic village
-Killed the slime without the bomb (fire spear broke there)
-Have a debt to pay, but can't go back to either caves, can't go west either.
-Vesper asked me to go to the manor west but can't go to the west plain...
-Am i locked?
Have you done woods request from npc at your inn ?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Agnaricson My man, any chance you still got the edited MTL of this?? Stumpled upon this gem of a game and couldn't believe Agnaricson himself had worked on the translation :p

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Agnaricson My man, any chance you still got the edited MTL of this?? Stumpled upon this gem of a game and couldn't believe Agnaricson himself had worked on the translation :p
My man! I think I have it somewhere, but I was actually thinking of doing a complete re-write of the translation. Now that I've got much better tools to work with, I could in turn get a much better translation going. We share common tastes, my friend! Would be sad to see this disappear into the machine translated abyss...

I'm working on another game atm (almost done), but I'll possibly start Wife Quest right after that one.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
My man! I think I have it somewhere, but I was actually thinking of doing a complete re-write of the translation. Now that I've got much better tools to work with, I could in turn get a much better translation going. We share common tastes, my friend! Would be sad to see this disappear into the machine translated abyss...

I'm working on another game atm (almost done), but I'll possibly start Wife's Quest right after that one.
Sounds awesome! If you are serious about coming back to this, I'l wait ;)

But in in case you change your mind and don't wanna return to this, I'd be happy to play the 60% patch you managed to do earlier :p

Aug 24, 2020
Damn I was just going to request a srmtl from Shisaye but saw Agnaricson's post. I will cling on to the hope that he will translate this game eventually!

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes