nillou2

Apr 23, 2023
Any1 can help what to do after the inn pee scene next day?
Replying to this post in case anybody in the future comes across this problem. You have to teleport to the cave then go down right you will find another cave with a broken bridge that you have to repair inside it. Will lead to a new village.

Reactions: henpec

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
How to get this scene please? Couldn't find in full save gallery:

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
My man! I think I have it somewhere, but I was actually thinking of doing a complete re-write of the translation. Now that I've got much better tools to work with, I could in turn get a much better translation going. We share common tastes, my friend! Would be sad to see this disappear into the machine translated abyss...

I'm working on another game atm (almost done), but I'll possibly start Wife Quest right after that one.

Any good news about the translation? Or if you are too busy with other translations, can I help?

Reactions: Rizo

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Any good news about the translation? Or if you are too busy with other translations, can I help?
I too am curious how it's going. I've held of playing this because the MTL is so bad I was waiting on a normal translation. :p

skavuzag8887

Aug 14, 2023
Man it is a shame these Starworks games don't have proper lewd translation...Models and super juicy and voluptuous, with that dose of initial innocence, and male guys are dirtiest scumbags....I really the the story setting and encounters, but translation ruins it totally and makes it only viable to use recollection room...

Also, most of the people in whole world, especially younger, especially programers know and use english language...Dunno why is so hard to make translation for some japanese developers...Not to mention how much more money and wider market could they target...

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes