Mar 27, 2019
Don't mind the NTR but the game is really tedious and a bit buggy. Art and scenes don't really end up being worth it either.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
English (MTL) subtitled, so do you guys think you can do better be my guest (free game enjoy)

I'll be ignoring your uploads from now on since you clearly don't give a shit about the game or know anything in regards to translating. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At least have some standards, clearly you don't.

Reactions: Loku and Keldin

Lynezza

Nov 2, 2017
I liked the Art but the Translation is Bad and i stuck to often and didnt knew what to do next.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Since I've never ever came across with such bad translation...
...I decided to make my own.

Pay attention that it was a 10-15 minutes effort and I did not change anything from the machine translated text.
But is readable/understandable and does not make you to want to break the monitor.;)
At least is multiple times better than the one we had :rolleyes:o_O till now.

Extract and replace the contents of the data folder

Enjoy.

Protheus23

Mar 31, 2020
Since I've never ever came across with such bad translation...
...I decided to make my own.

Pay attention that it was a 10-15 minutes effort and I did not change anything from the machine translated text.
But is readable/understandable and does not make you to want to break the monitor.;)
At least is multiple times better than the one we had :rolleyes:o_O till now.

Extract and replace the contents of the data folder

Enjoy.
Hi, can you please help me with the lumberjack mission? I'm stuck I don't know how to finish this mission.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, can you please help me with the lumberjack mission? I'm stuck I don't know how to finish this mission.
Can't help you.
I have played only 10 minutes to verify that my translation mod is at least understandable and does not trigger bugs.

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
Hey guys, can anyone help me with the lumberjack mission? I don't know where to go.
What mission? If you're the first, choose HOZ as your sidekick. Follow twice straight through the forest. There will be a valley on the left where Diana and HOZ will cut trees.

reinDank

Apr 3, 2019
After handing timber to lumberjack
I opened tavern but after talk with everyone it's stuck
What should I do?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes