Killmilk

Apr 17, 2020
Where should i go after the fight vs blue slime in settlement cave?

Edit: lol
walkthrough in page 15

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there any difference by team up with Shar or Hoz?
Shar/Char is best with magic or against elements. Also best for nuking insects or plant based enemies with fire based magic. And animals with iced based. Use her if u want to quickly clear enemies to level up

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
" husband is taken away by the sorceress from previous game to explore dungeons "
what games?

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Thank I got stuck for one hour
Do u know how many ending in this game??
After you complete that toilet scene . The game will move to next day but the problem is there are no active quest I searched everywhere but i couldn't progress further any help.

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Where th fuck is 2 passages in second cave
Man help me pls and once you completes the timbre luk end event I can't go to the cave help me pls

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Is ghere anyone have a walktrough of this game because i got stuck where the soldiers after touching her boobs and i dont know what to do next or kaybe i got stuck, i try roaming the entire village but nothing open the quest.

Sir Udin

Aug 17, 2020
Is ghere anyone have a walktrough of this game because i got stuck where the soldiers after touching her boobs and i dont know what to do next or kaybe i got stuck, i try roaming the entire village but nothing open the quest.
Check this

shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
Mine is bugged after finding her husband with magician in near cemetery.. Any clue what happen

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
Anyone would provide me a walkthrough pls I just need it .
Pls don't provide the one on page 5or 6th cause I am unable to do that as I can't go in the ore cave second time.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes