D

Deleted member 2729089

hey guys im missing the file nw_elf.dll. whats that about?

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Starworks most games are hiden gems. I hope someday they will get a recent translation then its get popularity they deserve.

Oct 12, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Wife Quest [Final] + Compressed

please message me if theres still a bug.
I Only Find this issue still appeared in android Used Joiplay and Not tested yet use computer or laptop.

1st Error:
After Defeated Smile With 2 Bomb Game still error/Black Screen Use Joiplay on Android.

2nd Error:
VESPER not apeared In graveyard And If We Go inside Vesper House Game will become infinity loop with the witch hero First Scene in night time after husban awake and trishty and go to the wich hero upstair the house.

3rd Error
After Deffeated Final Boss In the Vilage in Hos or Shal Qwest Rute, same like Boss Slime Problem game will be error / Black Screen After Deffeated Final Boss.

But if any one of you have the same problem with me i just can help about VESPER problem
-First go to graveyard
-Open Cheat Menu On JoiPlay
-Go To Switches
-Find the same Japanese language like in the picture i Screenshoot Screenshot_20210204-075634_JoiPlay.jpg
-Change "Flase" to "True"
-After That Vesper will be appeared like in the pichture

That will slove the problem -about infinity loop in Vesper house and we can go to next qwest

About The Slime Problem Please Share trick or tips To me if u all know to slove that issue.
I can slove the Slime Boss Issue Without Fighting
Use Teleport Menu In Joiplay Cheat Menu, but i don't want to messing with the game because if we teleported worng, Game will jump to next another future Scene and if we try to go to that mission scene again after we finished that mission, game will error, scene will not appeared because we already seen in previous teleported mistake before. And if we want to fix rhat error scene again we must use "Switchest" in cheat menu again and we must Find the error source in "Switchest" menu and change to "true" or "flase" again to reset that scene again to appeared.
So use this trick or tips if we dont have another solution For this issue but for slime Boss Issue i don't want to recommended to use this trick because can make some scene in the game error.

About Final Boss Trick Just Use "Switches" inside the house if u play Hos Mission and want to see Host Final Scene After Defeating Final Boss In The Vilage if error black screen appeared after deffeated the Final Boss. But i don't recomended it becsuse we will not enjoy use this trick and mybe we will miss some scene after tefeating the Boss.

Last edited:

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
no snarky comments about "go look it up"

what specific map has the trees needed for the craftsman, with hoz in party, I went next to every tree I could find but none get cut

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
no snarky comments about "go look it up"

what specific map has the trees needed for the craftsman, with hoz in party, I went next to every tree I could find but none get cut
I think it was the map on the far west. It's the last map you can go to up until that point and just as you enter that map, go south and there should be a small path leading up to the area where you will see trees that have sparkling stars on them. It's been a long since the last time I played it but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I think it was the map on the far west. It's the last map you can go to up until that point and just as you enter that map, go south and there should be a small path leading up to the area where you will see trees that have sparkling stars on them. It's been a long since the last time I played it but I'm pretty sure I'm right.
he just needs to look it up

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes