Evil987

May 27, 2018
Are there emulators to run PC games?? Or what kind of emulator are you taking about...
it's not a "real" emulator.

from the description page;
Locale Emulator is a tool similar to AppLocale and NTLEA, providing a simulation function that can make an application recognize your OS as in a language other than the real one. It is quite useful when you are trying to play country-specific games.
this is only for pc purpose (afaik), and generally for phone u need a game converted to run on android.

Reactions: Oyoooooooo

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey, did anyone get to begin translating this absolute beauty of a h-game? I'm asking because I've been working on it on and off myself these last few days.

I'm currently done translating the prologue, and the first quests in the village and in the forest. What I can tell you is that this game hits the absolute jackpot when it comes to building up to the hot stuff. The wife with the biggest tits in the village gets down and dirty with her perverted neighbors and I love translating every sentence of it.

If anyone wants to help out, I'll gladly start collabing on a full translation of it. If you're decent in understanding machine-translated english, know Translator++ and have decent english skills (I'm not native english but still find it important to write well), and have some time on your hands - let me know! (Also, if you're good at Rpgmv that's a big plus). I can share what I have, you share yours, and we'll pop a translation of this masterpiece out for everyone to enjoy. Whaddayasay?

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
... Okay, then screw you! (just kidding).

I've gotten pretty far into the story now, up to the point where it sort of branches out towards the different endings. I'm currently done translating everything up until you meet the Slime Boss (where whatever happens carves the way towards one of the endings).

I'm using Translator++ with the original japanese text, Google Translate, and Kakao alongside Yandex and DeepL to (hopefully) get the best translation I can out of what little (practically none) skills I have in japanese. Now, you may wonder. Why do I choose to translate Wife Quest by Starworks? Well, three things: The themes depicted in this game is right up my alley, all Female protagonist NTR-games deserve a proper english makeover, and I HATE seeing reviews of great games being based on it's poor translation. Oh, and Starworks = love. So four things.

My plea to all those who post machine-translated versions of games; I get what you're trying to do. You're trying to get all the likes and thumbs ups and all that, but please keep in mind that many of those games are absolutely fantastic. You're basically taking great stories, and turning them into a shitshow of "english" versions of said games. You can learn Translator++ fairly easy too, by the way, and (provided you have the time) YOU CAN TRANSLATE THEM PROPERLY INSTEAD OF HALF-ASSING IT OUT YOUR MACHINE TRANSLATED ASSHOLE. There, rant over.

Here, have some previews:
(Don't know when I'll be done with the game, still have some story and H-scenes left)

Wife Quest 2.jpg

Wife Quest.jpg

Wife Quest 4.jpg

Wife Quest 3.jpg

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
My plea to all those who post machine-translated versions of games; I get what you're trying to do. You're trying to get all the likes and thumbs ups and all that, but please keep in mind that many of those games are absolutely fantastic. You're basically taking great stories, and turning them into a shitshow of "english" versions of said games. You can learn Translator++ fairly easy too, by the way, and (provided you have the time) YOU CAN TRANSLATE THEM PROPERLY INSTEAD OF HALF-ASSING IT OUT YOUR MACHINE TRANSLATED ASSHOLE. There, rant over.

(Don't know when I'll be done with the game, still have some story and H-scenes left)
Preach! Also, Thanks for working for the translation . Now time to watch this thread.

Reactions: Surpriz20

Dragzner

Aug 17, 2019
... Okay, then screw you! (just kidding).

I've gotten pretty far into the story now, up to the point where it sort of branches out towards the different endings. I'm currently done translating everything up until you meet the Slime Boss (where whatever happens carves the way towards one of the endings).

I'm using Translator++ with the original japanese text, Google Translate, and Kakao alongside Yandex and DeepL to (hopefully) get the best translation I can out of what little (practically none) skills I have in japanese. Now, you may wonder. Why do I choose to translate Wife Quest by Starworks? Well, three things: The themes depicted in this game is right up my alley, all Female protagonist NTR-games deserve a proper english makeover, and I HATE seeing reviews of great games being based on it's poor translation. Oh, and Starworks = love. So four things.

View attachment 1215146

View attachment 1215147

View attachment 1215148

View attachment 1215149
Totally agree with you! You're doing the work of gods and are much appreciated for it.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Preach! Also, Thanks for working for the translation . Now time to watch this thread.
I'd say I'm about 60% done with the translation. All of the UI is done, items, armors, weapons and stuff like that. Prologue is done. Most of Vesper's quests are done. Most of the NPC dialogue in the village and in the homeless village is done. Now what remains is the H-scenes (most of them are after you've made your choices with the slime boss). Aaand the scene recollection-room, but that's basically copy-paste from when they occur in the game.

Still not having an exact date for when it's ready, but I'll keep ya posted!

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Haven't really made a whole lot of progress this last week, so I was wondering if I should just post the 60% translation, or wait until I have some time off my irl job (I'd say give or take 3-4 weeks for more time to work on it). What do you guys think?

Reactions: Surpriz20
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes