F95Dogg

Jul 2, 2017
Mega

All right, so this is my little 60% fan-made translation of Wife Quest by Starworks. I am not particularly fond of sharing games for free, but I do think his great works of art deserve proper english translations, and I hope that this makes more people buy his games.

Check it out, give me feedback and I'll hopefully get this thing done during my summer vacation. You'll figure out pretty quick once the game turns into machine-translation, but you'll (hopefully) understand what the story is about and what the objectives are.

There could also be some items that aren't translated, but nothing too bad. Keep in mind that this is a 60% completed translation, meaning it's pretty much a partial++. Also, the translation is pretty much based on the fact that you bring Hoz with you while traveling. Most of Charlotte's dialogue hasn't been translated yet.

I also added the project files for translator++ in the mega folder for anybody interested in helping translating this masterpiece.

SUPPORT STARWORKS. He's a fantastic game designer who makes games about beautiful ladies getting down and dirty with older gentlemen(perverts). Here's the dlsite link for the game as well:

Please support the developer!
another game called Wife Quest (I got about halfway through that translation before the tl files were lost...)
Damn, for real bruh?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Wife Quest [Final] Compressed (Untested)

Win (722 MB/ 263 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pacmansa

Jun 23, 2020
where do i have to go for vesper's request memo (aristocratic house) I already beaten the boss in the roots house

Last edited:
Reactions: Wishmaster56

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
Walkthrough Summary:
(Some events may be out of order due to being posting this by memory - YES my English is BAD).
- Take Charlotte and fight the demons on the farm.
- Harvest plants/flowers/herbs (should be 2X one type other type other type).
- Talk to Vesper. Talk to Gusnig next to the barracks.
- (At some point) Diana has to be groped 2x by the soldiers (they are training in the way of the Sentō - this happens in 2 different scenes).
- (At some point) Diana goes to sentō to talk to Vesper.
-(At some point) Her skirt will be lifted by the wind next to her house. this will happen 2X. In fact one more depending on the end.
- (At some point) She will talk to the head of the village (where she had the initial meeting), possibly after the second cave.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/670491_Capture.png
- Go in the first cave (I recommend going with the HOZ).
Inside this cave is an access where Diana will face a type of Dragon.
- Talk to Gusnig.
- Cut the trees. You must go with the HOZ (this will be enabled when you receive a visit from a villager in your home).
After cutting the trees look for the villager. He's next to the barracks in a now-unlocked access.
- Go to the second cave and collect the items. Inside it has 2 accesses. One to the right and one to the left. The left has access to toxic village.
I recommend going with Charlotte. Talk to the head of this village. Go back and ask the HOZ for the bombs. Talk to the head of your village.
- Return to the toxic village and face the SMILE. Using bombs will unlock the possibility of an ending inside the toxic village (it depends on your choices after that).
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-quest-final-starworks.51814/post-3485782
- (At some point) Vesper is hiding in the cemetery in his village.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/674996_000000000_WIFE_QUEST_cemiterio.jpg
- Go to the mansion at the end of the forest. I recommend going with the "HOZ". This would unlock the possibility of a different ending.
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-quest-final-starworks.51814/post-3485782

Places where everyone has difficulty viewing:

https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-quest-final-starworks.51814/post-3499219
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/670458_670427_Screenshot_4.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-quest-final-starworks.51814/post-3479839
It's a summary, I may have erred in the order of some cases but I hope I helped.(y)
Will it have other endings other than these from the Walkthrough?

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
Hey! Unfortunately summer's been very busy for me, so I haven't made any progress on it. If someone has some time on their hands and kindness in their hearts - I'll gladly accept any help I can get. The translation files are all in that Mega-folder, so I can guide anyone who wants to help through the process (which really isn't hard, imo). Just PM me, and I'll fill ya in on the deets.
sorry, could you please share again the link? or what you have until now, cause it got taken down... thank you.

QuietSnake2

Aug 25, 2019
Hey! Unfortunately summer's been very busy for me, so I haven't made any progress on it. If someone has some time on their hands and kindness in their hearts - I'll gladly accept any help I can get. The translation files are all in that Mega-folder, so I can guide anyone who wants to help through the process (which really isn't hard, imo). Just PM me, and I'll fill ya in on the deets.
Your work has been taken down, can you share a new link?

Reactions: Ericopa12

QuietSnake2

Aug 25, 2019
... Okay, then screw you! (just kidding).

I've gotten pretty far into the story now, up to the point where it sort of branches out towards the different endings. I'm currently done translating everything up until you meet the Slime Boss (where whatever happens carves the way towards one of the endings).

I'm using Translator++ with the original japanese text, Google Translate, and Kakao alongside Yandex and DeepL to (hopefully) get the best translation I can out of what little (practically none) skills I have in japanese. Now, you may wonder. Why do I choose to translate Wife Quest by Starworks? Well, three things: The themes depicted in this game is right up my alley, all Female protagonist NTR-games deserve a proper english makeover, and I HATE seeing reviews of great games being based on it's poor translation. Oh, and Starworks = love. So four things.

My plea to all those who post machine-translated versions of games; I get what you're trying to do. You're trying to get all the likes and thumbs ups and all that, but please keep in mind that many of those games are absolutely fantastic. You're basically taking great stories, and turning them into a shitshow of "english" versions of said games. You can learn Translator++ fairly easy too, by the way, and (provided you have the time) YOU CAN TRANSLATE THEM PROPERLY INSTEAD OF HALF-ASSING IT OUT YOUR MACHINE TRANSLATED ASSHOLE. There, rant over.

Here, have some previews:
(Don't know when I'll be done with the game, still have some story and H-scenes left)

View attachment 1215146

View attachment 1215147

View attachment 1215148

View attachment 1215149
Can you kindly post the translation again, it's been taken down. Or do something else, that way I can get the translation?

Reactions: Ericopa12
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes