• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rock manaahh

May 2, 2020
Wife qust.. I done 1st cave,2nd cave hidden village slime, timber,hot spring, guard scen.. I cant talk to slinger or I cant visit him.. I cant do any other quest. after visiting vesper it will end day...same event happen in inn... how to do other quest...

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
Does endings in this game happen when you talk with specific npc after certain amount of events with him or you do 1 run for 1 ending then new game+?
Ty in advance.

Rock manaahh

May 2, 2020
After beating slim I got black screen on android.. I just try Windows vesrion also on joi player... both version getting black scree after defeating slim. How to solve

hidekgoh777

Aug 8, 2018
Stuck on the mansion. Already got 2 let's and it not working
The key to the ground floor and final master: -It's on the top floor, in the vault. In the room where there are several boxes.

On the second floor on the right side has a small corridor full of monsters, follow him up the stairs. Climb that ladder, there's the room full of boxes where there's the safe in which the key is. This key you used on the ground floor on the right side, where there is a railing.

PS: There's a key to the weapons room hidden in a statue on the ground floor.

B. 3

May 1, 2018
How can u guys DL a game on mega because it always returning to download again

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
more games like this would be nice but in far better quality and with better more detailed sex scenes

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
Because that is exactly what NTR fetish is about. NTR is stronger when you lose your wife to an old ugly bastard. Let me explain like this; NTR is all about feelings of loss, anger and desperation. If the guy who seduced your wife is younger, bigger, stronger and richer, then you'll get angry but still you can accept losing to him. Now, if that guy is an old ugly bastard, then this means she cheated on you because you are even worst than him. Thus, the feelings are stronger which means it is a better NTR.
Interesting. I never looked at it that way. Perhaps if it's NTR then it can get a pass, but I'm talking in general hentai with female protagonist as well. They dont have to look good, but why are they so ugly?

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
is it just me or does anyone else get stuck doing the same thing every day, talking to every npc and having collected everything possible, u no longer have access to the caves after the events and literally dont know what to do because theres no marks anywhere no quest log and just keep the cycle..

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes