GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
holy fuck calm down, it's an opinion if that hurts you that bad I think you might need to stop commenting, especially when YOUR English is that bad, plus someone who was going to translate this said on the first or second page he won't now this is here.... must have really struck your nerve huh?
Don't worry man, no hard feelings. I can take it all in.... it's good.

Flannastri

May 17, 2018
At some point hubby will save you
Yes. But then a loop happens. All I can do is just go to Vesper and skip days (he says I can rest, and after I leave his house, I find myself at the inn; and then everything repeats again). Perhaps this is not infinite, and I need to accumulate a certain amount of money, but having this loop for several days I just got tired, lol. Actually, not a translation really upsets me, but such things.
Thanks a lot for the advice with the bombs, though. And sorry for my MTL engrish. :3

RenToyonde

Sep 9, 2018
Can someone explain to me what in the ever loving hell the description says? XD
"Those called the Heroes defeated the Demon King
The countries that fought with them, while people cheered
There are some areas that have not been exposed to the war and have overcome the dangerous times for people

This story is about a village in a country that is located further in the countryside."

At least that's how Google Translate does the MTL (I translated line by line because there's no full stop anywhere).
Really, only the second phrase is a bit wonky. How did they feck it up like that originally? Just, how?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stretta

Mr Death 00

Nov 26, 2017
i have a minor issue its when you try to work at the tavern after i talk to everyone i am assuming they are suppose to leave but they stay and i cant go to bed or go outside or even upstairs

Reactions: Shirouste

vultron

May 19, 2018
"Those called the Heroes defeated the Demon King
The countries that fought with them, while people cheered
There are some areas that have not been exposed to the war and have overcome the dangerous times for people

This story is about a village in a country that is located further in the countryside."

At least that's how Google Translate does the MTL (I translated line by line because there's no full stop anywhere).
Really, only the second phrase is a bit wonky. How did they feck it up like that originally? Just, how?
Well at least nobody was boiled xD

Rimstre

Feb 1, 2019
I would have loved a perfected translation but it was understandable enough for getting through the game, and fuck, loved the scenes, and that there is one pregnancy ending

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes