• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flannastri

May 17, 2018
I have played this game when it came out. Remember it being pretty buggy, e.g. if you loose slime boss, you are stuck in an endless loope.
This is what happens.
I suppose this is either a loop or a bad ending in a slums, depending on whether you defeated the slime or not. The game does not offer other options in its current state.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Really is a shame, another NTR game where context plays a huge part in the enjoyment of the game. And yet we get another shitty MTL. I wonder how long until mods realise we need a MTL prefix.
The art and theme is right up my alley but the horrible translation is very disheartening.
I hope it doesn't put someone off from translating it to more understandable level.

nuktuk603

Jun 13, 2018
Oh no lol, they edited the horribly MTL overview. Disappointing bc I love thick milfs.

Last edited:

MaroNico97

Jul 27, 2018
Where is mr. Hoz??? I search for him all over the map but i can't find him and because of this i'm stuck

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes