autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I don't realy care much about the translation, and i find it quite humorous. The one that i care is about the enemy difficulty, because if i'm not wrong this author/dev is pretty terrible when it come to enemy difficulty, how is the enemy by the way, is it still broken af?

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Language: English (MTL) subtitled
"Who called hero line is, defeated Satan countries that fought with them, people while the boil to delight not exposed to the war, the region also was overcome insidiously when dangerous for the people of the world."
View attachment 649027 :WaitWhat:
Look what you said and check the page for corrections in DLsite, OP can't change the story by him/herself and it against the thread rules.
4931.jpg

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
Has anyone gotten past the night after you finish logging? I have some quest for owing 50k but now I can't find anything to do.

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
I haven't even found that. I turned in the lumber, had the event at night and now i can't go anywhere around the areas where i chopped the trees.
I don't recall if you go home after turning in the lumber, but regardless, you're supposed to go east from the first cave and you'll find another cave, explore that and you'll eventually fight the slime.

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
I have played this game when it came out. Remember it being pretty buggy, e.g. if you loose slime boss, you are stuck in an endless loope.
P.s slime is easilly killable by using bombs, which u can get from lymberjack. If you use all the bombs to kill him, you will be forced to stay in slums, where you can get corrupted and get one of endings. Also did not like the game back then, cuz the routes exclude other routes, e.g after getting fucked by all in the slumms, you cannot go back to the village and fuck with villagers.

izayamika

Sep 11, 2017
Poor MTL work but has some nice MILF in it.........dammit world why must you do this to me?!
my poor english can't make up for the poor translation lol

ahh well hopefully there's a skip button .-.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes