KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
At first I thought it was a quest for a wife, then the wife is on a quest then I got confused with the images.

If it's one of those corruption style games, that would at least peak my interest.

D

Deleted member 1670392

"Who called hero line is, defeated Satan countries that fought with them, people while the boil to delight not exposed to the war,
the region also was overcome insidiously when dangerous for the people of the world.
This story is about a village located in a more rural area of such a country."

Mhm, yes, I understand.

zemeth

Jul 26, 2017
Those called the Heroes defeated the Demon King
The countries that fought with them, while people cheered
There are some areas that have not been exposed to the war and have overcome the dangerous times for people

This story is about a village in a country that is located further in the countryside.
This is the description on the DLsite page translated by Google Translate. I'm kinda curious as to what was used to translate it to get what's in the overview, since it's clearly the same original text.

Edit: Apparently if you translate the site with Google Translate, you get what's in the overview. Funny how copy-pasting just the text gets way better results.

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
Well, on the one hand, I like the art, on the other hand, the English is probably terrible and I'm hearing possible NTR. What do?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I was planning to manually translate this game, thanks for lessening my workload, I guess.
I'm working on multiple projects at the moment, I should probably pray to all the gods and cross fingers simultaneously to avoid them getting MTL treatment too.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
lmao, that game description tells me that this game is the worst form of indecipherable mtl

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Saw the gallery over at exhentai and this has the NTR tag. Not a problem for me but i thought i should mention it for people who don't like this type of fetish.
Does it really matter if you can't understand any of the jargled nonsense?

"no bastard of dirty! Married is lady! Touch of the not!"

"cock thing lord chicken am!"

"Nooooo!"

Or some other variant.

Chicken42

Aug 11, 2017
No one ever reads the Genre

2DCG, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Cuckold, Exposed, Fantasy, Female perspective, Flirting, Groping, Humiliation, Interracial, Married Woman, Multi-End, Oldman, Prostitution, Oral Sex, Puzzle, Rape, RPG, Tit Fuck, Vaginal Sex

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes