dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
there's three endings, Ive gotten two of them, the choice depends on the answer you give the principal near the end, although I cannot figure out the third ending to save my life.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
If any JPN game is just failing at start - use locale emulator. That's a good rule of thumb.

Even if it's been translated to Engrish there's still behind the scenes JPN stuff going on.

Reactions: asdasdasdad

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I play too much Fgo.... every shirou is just a Emiya and hearing dubstep "I am the bond of sword" on repeat lol

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
I dont think it has anymore for the game since they have a animated hentai that picks up from after this teacher there is another one that gets trapped
That is what I am talking about. I watched the Anime linked that takes place after the game story and it doesn't resolve most of the plot

Altoar

Jun 30, 2018
To my fellow femdom "enjoyers", I went ahead and took a cursory look at the contents of this here game, and am here to report that we have two scenes of note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, the scenes themselves were incredibly hot in my humble opinion. The combination of good art, sfx (licking/sucking), and voice acting make for a potent combination. I'd recommend both scenes.

As to whether or not the game can be considered a "femdom" game, absolutely not. It's primarily maledom (as advertised by its name and description, mind you). That being said, the femdom tag being included did lead to the discovery of the aforementioned spicy scenes. That, combined with the inclusion of a full gallery unlock save in the main post, made this a worthwhile download for yours truly.

To all my fellow femdom enjoyers, Merry Christmas.
Doing God's work. Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote