Heian

May 4, 2021
To my fellow femdom "enjoyers", I went ahead and took a cursory look at the contents of this here game, and am here to report that we have two scenes of note:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, the scenes themselves were incredibly hot in my humble opinion. The combination of good art, sfx (licking/sucking), and voice acting make for a potent combination. I'd recommend both scenes.

As to whether or not the game can be considered a "femdom" game, absolutely not. It's primarily maledom (as advertised by its name and description, mind you). That being said, the femdom tag being included did lead to the discovery of the aforementioned spicy scenes. That, combined with the inclusion of a full gallery unlock save in the main post, made this a worthwhile download for yours truly.

To all my fellow femdom enjoyers, Merry Christmas.
This scenes are avoidable?

Reactions: Grimmzzz1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeStealingFemaleTeacherTrainingLogbook-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DojoFun

Sep 17, 2018
where is the femdom content in this? can someone say the context of the femdom events?

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
It's a shame there's no h-sound effect and the voice stops when you click further, most of these have options that make (my) experience way better and this one doesn't. :cry:

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
there's three endings, Ive gotten two of them, the choice depends on the answer you give the principal near the end, although I cannot figure out the third ending to save my life.
You just have to do gameplays with the opposite choices and last one you try both last choices for both paths, the third it seems to be being physical with her (to me 2nd choices all the time) and then accepting the request at the end (first one).

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
One of the Best Netori Games on this site. After playing "Hero party must fall", I thought nothing is gonna get close to that, but this was Sensational.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote